Kiss, Kiss

I pulled away from him, "Uhh er eh"

He laughed, "Sorry."

I smiled, "Later."

I walked away.

~Time Skip-Later That Day~

I avoided Jacob the whole day. Same with Layla.

Since I had no one else to talk to, I went looking for Noah.

I didn't really know what he looked like, but I saw a picture of him in Jacob's house.

I found Noah by himself, reading his book, by his locker. I walked up to him and said, "Hey Noah."

Without looking up, he said, "Hey Evelyn. What's up."

"Nothing, I just wanted to say hi. You seemed alone." I said, nervously.

He looked up from his book, "Well you did. See ya later."

"Wait," I said. "Noah, it's nice to see you again. I just wasn't hoping our meet would be at this school."

He smiled, "Yeah I agree."

"Noah..." I started to say, but he had walked off.

See, Noah and I had a rocky history. It began and ended in 7th grade.

Flashback

I was at Sasha Torres's(Noah's not much younger sister) early graduation party. I walked around aimlessly, saying hi to my friends. 

Finally, I got tired. I grabbed a drink and sat down on a beach chair.

I took a sip. It didn't taste like water, so I thought it was soda.

After a while, I felt woozy. I tried to process what was going on, but I couldn't.

Only later did I realized that was alcohol.

I ran into his guy. He had short black hair, a nice tan, and green eyes. He said, "Hey cutie."

I said, "Hi! Your kinda handsome, aren't you?" I ran my fingers up his chest.

He said, "Follow me cutie"

A/N They both had alcohol soo yeah. This part might be bad but I never had alcohol and never been through something like this. If you know how to make this better, email me through Wattpad.

He grabbed my hand and led me to the guest bedroom. I sat on the bed. He closed the door and I giggled. He's hot. Like, drop-dead gorgeous.

He staggered towards me and said, "What's your name, cutie?"

I giggled again, "Evelyn. What's yours's?"

He smiled, "Noah."

He leaned down and kissed me. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him onto the bed.

A/N I will spare you guys the details, but they didn't have sex

All that went through my mind as he walked away. I wasn't drunk enough to not remember that night, and neither was he. For some reason, he hated me afterwards, even though he was the one who brought me to the guest bedroom. He started it all. I just finished it.

Somehow, Sasha didn't provide water or soda that night. I should have known. It's a teen party. Would they really provide water or soda?

I wish he didn't hate me. He's not a bad guy. I don't like him or anything. He just hates me and I don't like that. I only want my parents to hate me.