Kitchen disasters

Chapter 10:

Blake:

Things have changed a bit during the past few days. Im more comfortable with the boys, and i can pretty much go about my day as if i actually live here. And i'm actually somewhat enjoying it? Me and Harry have been getting along as well, which is definitely a plus, I'm starting to think he's not so bad, i think he maybe just lost control a little bit.

Even though i am still quite terrified of them. Its just..life wasn't the best, even before i got kidnapped. I hardly talked to my parents, i don't have many friends. And i just got out of an... interesting relationship.

Maybe this was supposed to happen? For the better?

Oh who are you kidding Blake your going mad, you're living with 5 criminals and one who has which strangled you and kidnapped you AND gotten you involved in a high speed car chase, but i can't help but think back to when he walked in the café, so sweet and kind it felt like we just clicked. Its almost as if he's putting on an act?

I decided to put my thoughts on hold and go to bed, not even bothering with dinner.

I was in the kitchen making myself some granola and fruit, which i had requested the boys to get me when they went for groceries the other day. I was sitting alone until Harry had woken up and also came through for some food.

"Oh hey i didn't think anyone was up yet" i said.

"Yeah I'm a bit of an early riser"

A few awkward seconds passed until he spoke again.

"So how are you"

"Oh yeah I'm doing ok, how about you?"

As ok as a kidnapped person can be

"Great, i see you like the necklace" he pointed.

"Oh yeah it's beautiful, thanks"

He smiled at me, looking into my eyes for a few seconds more before continuing to eat his chocolate cereal.

It was silent for a while again, i wanted to say something, but i didn't know what. I looked over at him, examining his features. He was so beautiful, everything about him down to his bone structure and especially his eyes.

His eyes were a shade of green that you couldn't name, so deep and mysterious. Something that makes you wonder what lies beneath them.

I was so distracted looking into his eyes that i never noticed i was slowly leaning to the right side of my chair. The chair wobbled before crashing down on the floor, sending me with it.

"Oh my god are you okay" he immediately jumped out of his seat and offered his hand to me.

Oh my god i cannot believe i just did that, i felt my cheeks instantly go red.

"Oh ye-eah hahaahah im fine aha, just clumsy me" i let out an awkward smile.

Stop stammering

"Oh okay"

"Im just going to be off to my room now"

Don't trip don't trip

"Are you sure you're okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine I'm just going to go chill in my room bye!"

"Bye?" He said squinting his eyebrows.