Road trip

I love this chapter! 🕺🏻
____________________________

Chapter 11:

Harry:

We are on our way to the USA for yet another robbery, Niall has been blasting tunes on the aux for about an hour now, even though most of us are still half asleep.

I keep thinking about Blake, how i took her, why i took her. Shes so beautiful i just don't deserve her, she doesn't deserve this. Although for being kidnapped she doesn't seem to be as sad or as devastated as someone usually would be?

My thoughts were interrupted when i felt a thump, slightly knocking my body into the window.

I looked to see Blake completely passed out on top of me. I let out a small giggle because she looked so cute, i just wanted to look at her forever.

"You really like her don't you Styles?" Zayn interrupted.

I didn't respond because everyone knew it was true, no matter how much i denied it. I started playing with her dark locks, it was so soft it was almost hard to stop.

We had hit a bump on the road making the whole car jolt and waking Blake up in a panic.

"Sorry!" Liam yelled back.

I quickly pulled my hand away from her head hoping she didn't see me playing with her hair.
She looked into my eyes looking for some kind of answer as to why she was woken up so abruptly.

"It was just a speed bump, go back to sleep" i said patting her head.

"Oh sorry, i didn't mean to lean against you" she said blushing a little with embarrassment.

"Its okay" i whispered. "come here" i opened my arms, gesturing for her to lie back down. She was hesitant but slowly lay on top of me, snuggling close into my chest.

This felt good, it felt right, i never wanted her to move. It wasn't long before i too snuggled my head into the side of hers, wrapping my arms around her for comfort. And slowly falling asleep as well.

Blake:

I had woken up by the feeling of the car stopping, i felt a warmth all around me. I looked down towards my waist to see a pair of tattooed arms wrapped closely around me, i peered up to see Harry cuddled into my neck. I was a little shocked but i didn't mind, it actually felt rather nice.

I had seen that we had stopped yet again at another gas station. I carefully tried to shake Harry awake to let him know that we had stopped.

"Harry.." i whispered.

His green eyes flickered open and stared down at me.

"We are at a gas station" i explained.

"Oh okay, do you want to go in?" He asked.

"Um i am a little thirsty?"

"Okay lets go"

He removed his body from mine and before i could even reach for the handle, the door suddenly opened.

Louis was standing with a smirk plastered across his face and the door wide open. I noticed Harry was giving him a cold glare. I hopped out of the side of the car and followed the boys in.

I went over to go grab myself a bottle of water when i was distracted by the magazines and books isle.

Oooh is that books!?