After hours

EXCITED EXCITED, ALSO I HAD TO EDIT THE DRESS AND WINGS MYSELF LIKE ARGGGG...
____________________________

Chapter 15:

Blake:

I had managed to bribe the boys to let me quickly pop into a makeup shop. I just wanted to get a few things to really make the outfit, and i would like to feel a bit more confident. I only grabbed a few items then we headed home.

I hung my dress up on my door to make sure it didn't get any creases before tomorrow.

I wonder what sort of 'business' they would need to go to a ball for

Anyway its none of my concern, at least i get a fun night out of it, i am way more excited than I should be. I just hope my awkward ass doesn't do anything embarrassing.

I went downstairs to finally join the boys for dinner.

It was nearing 1:30am and I couldn't sleep, i have been tossing and turning non-stop and i just cannot relax.

I decided to go downstairs to get a nice glass of water to cool me down.

I opened the doors of the fridge, the light caught me a little of guard as I didn't think it would be that bright.

I took a bottle of water out, pouring it into a glass and adding ice. I put the bottle back in the fridge and shut the door but instead of an empty seat in front of me, there was Harry, sitting there also with a glass of water.

"AHH!" I got such a fright it made me take a step back, it felt like i was going to pee myself.

"Sorry, i thought you heard me come in"

"No??!, but its fine" i was breathing heavily with my hand over my heart.

"Why are you up?" He asked me.

"Couldn't sleep"

"Me too" he replied, as i sat on the chair next to him.

We ended up chatting for ages, about all different random things, it actually felt really nice. I have always preferred the night over the day.

"I really am sorry you know" he mumbled.

"Nah..its fine"

"Its really not, I shouldn't of taken you. Away from your home, your life? Now you're caught up in all this mess" He rubbed his hand against his temple, leaning back in his seat.

"You could be in a lot of danger with us" he frowned, silence filling the room.

"Why did you take me Harry?" I asked.

He paused for a moment.

"I don't know, when i walked in, when i saw you.. something felt like it-"

"Clicked" i butted in, finishing his sentence.

He smiled.

My eyes were locked on his, and he was starring right back into mine. He moved in closer, slowly closing the distance between us. All i could hear was the sound of my own pumping heart-beat.

He carefully brushed my hair out of my face and his cherry lips brushed against mine. He looked back up at my eyes for a moment, then crashing his lips down onto me.

My heart skipped a beat at his soft, delicate touch, swirling my hands around in his dark curls. One of his hands was cupped against my face, the other just above my waist, moving up my back slowly as he deepened the kiss.