By the fire

Chapter 17:

Blake:

Paralysed.

Thats all i could feel?

I just kept seeing him.

"You're a pretty little thing aren't you?"

I pinched my eyes shut, trying to block out my thoughts.

"Shoot him and i will fucking slice her throat right now!"

"Blake? I said are you okay?"

I snapped back to reality, we were back in the car. Harry was sitting beside me, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

"Y-y-yeah i'm fine" I lied.

He softly traced his fingers over my wound, making me wince in pain.

"We need to get home quickly and patch that up" He said carefully examining me.

I stayed silent, looking out at the street lights passing by.

"Is there anything i can do?" He asked.

I was holding back tears at this point. He moved closer, turning my shoulder.

"Bla-"

I crashed into him, letting out every emotion i had. He rubbed his hands in circles along my back.

"H-h-he almost k-killed me Harry"

"Shhhh i know, its going to be okay. He's gone now"

I stayed pressed against him the whole way home, not being able to move. Zayn had chipped into the petrol station and got me ice-cream, which made me feel a little better.

We arrived at the house. Harry carried me in, cradled in his arms.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Liam asked, unlocking the door.

I nodded.

"What do you want to watch?"

"Anything Disney" i responded.

We walked through the doors and into the living room. Placing me onto the couch and covering me with mounds of blankets. They treated me so well, they were more of a family than I've ever had.

Harry scrolled through the selection of movies,  before finally selecting one. He turned around with a big grin on his face and cuddled into my side, with his head on my lap. The rest of the boys made themselves comfy as well, waiting for the movie to begin.

The movie began, displaying a scenery of woods and familiar twinkly music in the background, i was very quick to realise what the movie was.

'Once upon a time in a faraway land, a young prince lived in a shining castle'

Harry glanced up to me, a smile plastered across his face, making me smile back before turning towards the TV.

The scene cut to Belle walking through the village.

'Bonjour! Bonjour! Bonjour Bonjour Bonjour!'