Pool party

Chapter 13:

Blake:

I was sitting on my bed, tying up the back of my bikini.

If he thinks that he can speak to me like that, well he's wrong

I took a deep breath before standing up and walking out my bedroom door. As i was on my way outside my heart started beating faster and faster.

I approached the glass doors that led to the pool area and froze.

You've got this come on

I shook away my fears and slid the doors carefully open. All eyes were now turned to me, my heart thumping in my chest.

God i love having anxiety

But when i saw Harry, I remembered why i was here. I started walking towards one of the chairs, making sure to make eye contact with him the entire time.

I giggled when i saw Niall floating across the pool in the pink rubber ring he had before.

I heard Niall and Louis simultaneously whistle in my direction, making me smirk a bit. This is definitely an ego boost.

I sat on the sun lounger, slowly applying sun cream to my legs. In the corner of my eye i saw Harry pull his black aviators down to his nose, then push them back up again.

I stopped applying the lotion and slouched into the chair and closed my eyes but then i opened them again realising the boys were still in fact gawking at me.

"Have i got something on my face?" I laughed.

"Why don't you come have a dip?" Zayn said gesturing his hands toward the pool. He was wearing red swimming shorts with a pair of black framed sun glasses.

"No thanks, I'm just going to read my book" i
said starring down at him.

"Oh come onnn, don't make us drag you in" Liam said laughing.

"We can play volley ball!" Niall said, playfully throwing the ball up to me so i would catch it"

I do love volley ball

I sighed before getting off my lounger and lowering myself carefully into the water.

"So, teams?" I said.

"Hmm, you're on Louis and I's team, Harry and Zayn are on the other" Niall smiled.

"Eh no we want her on our team" Zayn protested.

"Relax donkey kong, we can switch later" Louis said laughing. The comment made me laugh a bit too.

"You are so gonna loose" Harry said smirking at me.

"Hmm we will see about that" i teased before batting the ball over the net. It bonked Zayn right on the forehead, making him take a step back.

Oh my god

He shook the water off his head and looked up to me.

"Oh its on princess" he punched the ball over the net aiming straight for me, but instead it ended up bashing Louis in the stomach, making his tiny legs fly in the air before splashing straight in the water.

Everybody laughed at Louis who was now soaking wet.

"Whats so funny?" he scowled, launching the ball over the net, clearly aiming for Zayn, but instead bonking Harry on the backside.

I little yelp exited his mouth, making me burst out with laughter.

From there on out it pretty much just turned into a hilarious game of doge-ball.