Oɴᴇ

Kim Y/n

"I know you love him, but it's over mate" My friend, Sara utter, as we just witnessed that my long term ex boyfriend, had a 2 years relationship with someone we don't know, that we just knew today, looking through my phone, staring at his beautiful face in my phone screen, not moving on.

"B-But how?" I stuttered due to shockness, sadness, and other mix feelings"It doesn't matter, put your phone away!" Sara muttered to me, and hugged me in her embrace, that's when I broke down "It's never easy...to walk away" I utter to her, sobbing loudly in her embrace, as we stayed like that in my sofa.

"Let him go..." "It'll be alright" She continued "It's gonna hurt for a bit of time, so bottoms up!!!" She cheered "Let's forget tonight!" She suggested "You'll find another, and you'll be just fine..."She lastly cheered hugging me tightly.

"I can't move on Sara" I utter, "Let's go out for tonight" "My treat" She said and pull me up, dragging me in her car as she drove away, bringing me to a bar, letting me drank what drinks I want
"Y/n...you lied to me" Sara said drinking her beer.

"Fine, I lied...I can't help it!" "I still love him..." I said, guzzling in my drinks, "Since the day we broke up, I can just watch him from afar!" "It's like....he's in the sky...and I'm in the ground....I can't reach him!" I said crying my lungs out.

"But Y/n... it's been 3 years since you both broke up...he maybe moved on about the thing between you two" She said, "Well obviously he did!" I said- scratch that, I yelled at her, accidentally "He already had a Girlfriend for over 2 years ago!" I said.

"Sara! You know it's so hard to find some guy like him..." I said before crying out, getting some people's attention "Hey! Hey! Hey!" "Stop making a scene... firstly calm down" Sara said, pushing me down beside her chair.

"It's all my fault...I just didn't felt any love...after that 6 years relationship I had with him...I felt tired...but I'm such an idiot, breaking up with him" I said to Sara, as she just comforted me "I'm an idiot" I uttered to myself, continue to guzzle the beer in front of me.

To Be Continue