Tʜʀᴇᴇ

Kim Y/n

"Oh my God... you're actually engaged" I said hugging my sister, as she hugged back "Ofcourse" "Who wouldn't want to marry me right?" She said flipping her hair, I giggled "If I were the guy, I'd choose to be single...forever" I said laughing, as she smacked my arm.

"I'm just kidding" I said and she cling onto me "I'mma go change first" I said and go to the bathroom "Sure! We'll wait for you!" She screamed as I just gave her a thumbs up.

After changing into a swimsuit, I got out of the bathroom with my things into me as I was going to the cottage that my sister rent, I saw my ex.....BangChan.

"Hey..." I said as he just looked at me, not speaking "Hey" He immediately replied "Wh-What are you doing here?" I asked him, as I heard my sister's voice, as she clings into him.

I frozed there...I can't move, nor think, It's like my world scattered all around, like the world suddenly stop, all people around us started to fade away like a popped bubbles, I just stared at the both of them, while I watch my sister get the man I had first.

"Hey! Sis! You okay?" She asked worriedly, I smiled, fake smile actually "Yeah...I am" I simply said "Do you two...knew each other?" My sister asked pointing her fingers at us "Ye–" He was about to confess that we knew each other when I cutted him off.

"No! No! I just thought that he's someone I know" I said giving my sister a smile "Oh...I though you two knew each other" She said as "Btw Hi! I'm Y/n Ae-Cha's sister" I said and take me hand out for a hand shake.

"H-Hi... I-I'm Chan, BangChan" He said, I look at his eyes, it was telling me that he's shocked form what I did "Well nice to meet you Chan" "You seem to be a good guy" I said as he shakes my hands "Take a good care of my sister" I said smiling at him, shaking his hand rapidly.

"But imma go first, this is a bit heavy...so yeah" I said, excusing myself to the both of them "Oh sure" "The cottage is 4419" My sister said "Okie" I tater, giving her an okie dokie sign, walking away to the both of them, I felt some pang in my chest.

Getting nearer the cottage, my mind was recalling all the memories I had with him 3 years ago, and now, knowing that....

The guy I've been inlove with was engaged with my sister.

To Be Continue