Tʜᴇ Wᴇᴅᴅɪɴɢ Dᴀʏ

Kim Y/n

2 hours has passed they're done doing all the things to me "I-Is this me" I said to them as I blinked many times as my sister smiled "Yes... that's you" She said "You're sparkling Y/n" Sara said being amazed.

They did a light make up for me, and out my hair into a side bun, as for my gown, it was the most gorgeous dress I've ever seen, as it has a sheer cloak around my arms as it has a cover over my shoulder, it was type of ball gown, and a has long veil until the end of my gown.

"Wh-Where did you even get this?" "And this type of gown...was my ideal type" "Trust me we just planned this last night" Sara said "So you're with them" I said to Sara glaring at her "Hahaha of course" She laughed.

"Anyways... let's go now" "We really don't want to keep your groom waiting" My sister said "Wait... that's my line earlier" I asked she giggled "Now it's mine, let's go~" She said excitedly, as we get on the car.

Things earlier repeats "Thank You....Ae-Cha" I said to my sister as I hugged her "No Unnie....I should be the one Thanking you, You have to give up your relationship just to focus on me" She said "Of course, and I know you will do the same when you are in my situation" I said smiling.

She smiled back, as it's our turn to walk inside the Chapel, we walk slowly while Ae-Cha was supporting me walking down the aisle of the chapel.

Bang Chan

We go back, where I dressed and fix myself earlier, earlier I was wearing an black long sleeve shirt, white tuxedo jacket, black trousers, and black shoes, but after confessing, I changed my clothes too, while my bride was doing the same.

Now I was wearing an light gray turtle neck, black coat, as we put some little bit of flowers at the pocket of the coat, as I was wearing the same black pants, as I putted some light gray long sleeves too, as it was unbuttoned, I changed my cologne to her favorite, the versace eros, and now I was wearing a shiny  black shoes, this was all her favorite outfit, and so do I.

I walked back to the chapel, seeing the same person inside, as I walked back to the altar where I standed on, as my group walked to me and asked what really happened.

After couple of minutes, the door opened again, I looked behind me, I frozed like a statue, she was sparkling, beautiful, mesmerizing, all of the praise, she's so pretty, I was stunned by her beauty, she was bright, as she was walking slowly infront of me.

"Congrats bro" Minho said to me, giggling "Stop" I said still focused to the girl I loved, she arrived at the altar "Take care of my sister for me" My ex fiancee said to me "Yes, I will" I said to her, I smiled, and that's when she placed Y/n's hand on mine.

Kim Y/n

"You're gorgeous..."I heard Chan's uttered I giggled "Thank you" I said "You sprayed my favorite cologne" I said to him, clinging in his arm as the Priest starts his sayings "Of course" He said as I lightly smack his arm, he giggled.

"Bang Christopher Chan, Do you take Kim Y/n...to be your lawfully wedded wife?, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do it apart?" The Priest asked Chan, "I...." Chan paused, which made me get nervous.

"I do..."  Chan answered as he looked at in the eye, I sighed in relief, as he looked at me like I was the most beautiful girl infront of him, as the priest talked again.

"How about you Ms. Kim Y/n...Mr. Bang Christopher Chan...to be your lawfully wedded husband?, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do it apart?" The Priest asked me.

"I do too....". I answered, as Chan smiled widely at me "Well then...." "Mr. Bang you may kiss your bride" The Priest said smiling, pointing his hand on me, as Chan looked at the Priest, and looked back at me before kissing me.

 Bang you may kiss your bride" The Priest said smiling, pointing his hand on me, as Chan looked at the Priest, and looked back at me before kissing me

"Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Bang" The Priest said as I blushed at the new last name I have, as we thanked the father, and walked out while the people around us starts clapping when we kissed, we arrived at the entrance of the chapel, and they started to fire some white confetti around us, as we walk in the middle, we smiled, as Chan supports me while walking.

Chan stopped, which made me stop and turn to him, that's when he spin around while he was carrying me in my waist, I laughed lightly as he soon placed me down, and that's when I throw the bouquet of flowers while I wasn't looking, I turned around, and saw that my sister catched it.

"Ohh~ who's the lucky guy" I teased my sister, she growled and we all laughed, "Anyways congrats sis" I said to my sister, as I saw Chan's friend walked to my friend "Hey" He said to my sister, I winked at the guy, he blushed, knowing what I meant, I giggled.

"You're friend's cute" I said to Chan, he pouted "It's the day of our wedding and you're already looking at some random guys "He's cute, but you're Handsome and Cute" I winked at him, as he hold me waist "I hate you" He said "I know that..." I giggled, as I held his right cheek lightly.

That's when we started to celebrate our wedding at the catering, we had a lot of fun.

As we live a happily ever after

The End

Finally! It's finish~~~ I thought this would take me forever to finish😌🤣
Anyway hope you like it💕