Fɪᴠᴇ

Kim Y/n

"Life sucks Sara" I said to my best friend, as I flopped myself into my bed curling into a ball "It sometime sucks...but sometimes it doesn't" She explained "Try to let him go..." "Since he's already engaged with your sister, why don't you do it?" Sara suggested.

"I wish I can do that Sara....I wish I can" I did to her as I started to cry again, Ae-Cha's marriage was getting close to its due, and I'm not ready...

Not ready because she's marrying the guy whom I dumped, and loved again, Not ready because I can't accept the fact that he's marrying my sister, Not ready because I still love him....

"You know what?...how about you try to find some partner for your sister's wedding?" "Maybe a blind date or something?" She suggested "I don't think I can do it Sara" I just said not wanting her suggestion.

"Maybe in that way you can move on!" She stated "Look Sara! It's hard! Okay? I dumped him, and it really hurts me seeing him being engaged, especially when It's my sister!" I screamed at her, as I realized what I did.

"Y/n...." She only said, being shock from what I did "Look...Sara I didn't mean to shout at you" I apologized "I'm just hurt..." "And I can't think straight anymore..." I said as I hold her hand "I-It's fine... I'll give you some space to cool down" She said, leaving my apartment.

And now I'm all alone "I'm being a jerk again" I uttered to myself, as I looked at my phone, looking at Chan's number, deciding if I should call him or not, couple minutes later, I decided to give him a call "Let's just hope that he'll answer..." I muttered before pressing his number.

1st Ring....Did not answer.

2nd Ring....Di– Answered.

Bang Channie~

BangChan
Hello?

Y/n
.....*silence*

BangChan
Hello~?

BangChan
Wait–

BangChan
Y/n?....why did you call?

Y/n
......*silence*

BangChan
Are you there?

Y/n
Let's meet....Old place

Y/n
4 o'clock*Hangs up*

BangChan
What–

End of the Call....

To Be Continue