Sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Kim Y/n

"You came..." I said, as he sat down beside me "Yeah..." He said leaning back, "Chan..." "I'm sorry if I'm being a jerk that day..." I apologized "I'm just tired...and just blurted it out" I explained "...." He remained silent.

"I'm a total jerk...right?" I asked him "You're not..." He answered "But the past is past, stop thinking about it and move on" He simply stated "I can't..." I whispered "What? Did you say something?" He asked "Nothing" I smiled at him, fake smile actually.

"Chan...I still love you" I suddenly blurted out
"Y/n-" "Yes, I know it's crazy because you're engaged with my sister" I cutted him off "But I just can't move on..." I confessed "I want the old us back..." "And if that happens again... I'm not gonna repeat the old mistake I did in the past" I said to him.

"Y/n... You know we can't bring the old us" "You hurt me, it's hard for me too!" He blurted "You suddenly broken up with me and left me all alone!" He aggressively said "I know! I know that!" "That's why I'm not gonna let it repeat itself" I argued back.

"I still love you Chan" I begged him "I know you love me back..." I said to him "No...I love your sister" "She's my fiancee" He honestly said "That hurts me too!" "My ex is marrying my sister" I said to him "I didn't know you two are actually siblings okay?" "I just knew when you showed up and introduce yourself to me like you didn't know me!" He argued.

"I don't know why...but it hurts me for no reason!!!" He confessed "Look Y/n...." "I'm sorry...but I can't return the feelings you had for me...again" he said, getting up from his seat "I loved you once when were still together, but you broke me...since the day you broke up with me" He lastly said "If that so...".

"Please take care of my sister when you two got married, You're a perfect man for my sister" "And I know you'll never leave her like what I did from the past" "You're a good man Chan...you are..." I lastly uttered to him, before he left, leaving me all alone like what I did from the past "Chan...." I lastly uttered his name.

Before moving onto him.....

To Be Continue