Nɪɴᴇ

Kim Y/n

"Hey...you sure about that?" Sara asked me "I guess?" "He said it already Sara...." I uttered to her "Maybe it's the best if I distance myself away from him....them" I lastly uttered "But atleast try attending your sister's wedding" Sara suggested.

"Yeah? While me, watching them from afar? Being heartbroken?" I stated "Y/n...." "But it's your sister's wedding..." "Please come to her wedding atleast" She said "Fine... I'll go" "After that....I'm leaving this city" I said her "That's the only way for me to move on" I said to her.

"I'll support whatever decision you make Y/n" Sara said, hugging me "Thank you" I whispered to her hugging her back, as she rubbed my back, comforting me.

"Now let's go to your sister and help her choose her wedding dress" She suggested, I glared at her
"Y/n?" She glared back "Fine..." I just said, as she dragged me out of my apartment "Call your sister, tell her that we'll help her to choose some dress" Sara stated as I just obeyed it.

Sissy
· Answered ·

Y/n
Hey sis

Ae-Cha
Hey sis!

Ae-Cha
You called, you need something?

Y/n
Me and Sara decided to help you choose your wedding dress

Ae-Cha
Really!!!

Y/n
Yepp

Y/n
Where are you? We're coming

Ae-Cha
At the Delicate Bridal Wedding Gowns

Y/n
Sweet!

Y/n
We'll go!!!

Ae-Cha
Yey!!! I'll wait for the both of you

Y/n
Sure sure, we'll be there in 5

Y/n
Be careful there

Ae-Cha
You too sis!

End of the Call....

Minutes has passed and we've arrived where my sister was, we entered the shops and immediately saw her, texting someone in her phone, happily, I called her name, which made her to stop using her phone and look up.

"Ae-Cha!" I called "Sissy!!!" She said running to us "Let's start?" I asked her as she nod, clinging into our arms as I giggled, but deep inside me I was envious about her getting married to the man, once I loved.

"First gown coming up!" She said as me and Sara sat down at the couch as we wait her until she finished wearing the first gown, the first gown was beautiful, but it doesn't suit her.

It was an long sleeve sheer fabric, a big gown, a sheet overlay on the top of the soft cotton fabric, it was fancy, you were going to mesmerized its gown, it was a Cathedral Wedding Gown actually "That's good...but we'll give that a no-no" I said to her, as she gave me a okie dokie sign.

"Second Gown is coming!!!" She screamed, as minutes has passed, the second one was an lace, it has a lace on the both arm and in the back, where the zipper was placed, it was gorgeous, but not fit in her looks, she it was fit in the waist line, and loose in the feet, it was an Illusion Wedding Gown, "You look gorgeous in that gown...but that doesn't look fit to you honey" Sara said as my sister nodded "Well let's move on the the next one, shall we?" Ae-Cha said excitedly.

"Third Gown coming right up!!!" She screamed lightly, going out of the dressing room, we saw her walked out, I tear left my eye, she's beautiful, gorgeous...in short she was mesmerizing "How do I look?" She asked spinning around, as the end of the gown followed her turns.

"You're gorgeous" I said to my sister as I hugged her "Really?" She asked "Yes" Sara answered for me, as my sister hugged me back, she was wearing an off-shoulder wedding gown, a ball gown type on the her lower waist, as it covered in a sheet fabric, the off-shoulder was a lace in her arm, until it covers her lower arm, with a little bit of a flower in the hem of her sheer fabric gowns.

"Will Chan like this?" She suddenly asked, which made me stunned, forgetting that she's about to marry the man whom I loved first "Y-Yeah...he sure will" "You look gorgeous in those, so why can't he like that? Right?" I stated with a questioningly voice.

"Aww thank you for being here sis" She said before hugging me, as I hugged back "Of course you're my sister, plus you're getting married to the love of your life" I said to her "Now get change and we'll hang out" "Girls day remember?" I said to my sister.

"Ohh Yes!!!" "I've been waiting for that to come" "Wait for me I'll get change right away, and buy this gown" She excitedly said "Sure take your time sis... we'll wait" I uttered to her and smiled "But we'll go to the bathroom first" I said to Sara and and dragged her out, as my sister agreed.

At the bathroom I quickly locked the door and hugged Sara, while I broke down into tears "I'm sorry for dragging you here... it's just that you're sister is a bit pitiful when she's just alone, picking her own wedding gown" She said with a sad voice.

"It's fine..." I said to her as she rubbed my back, comforting me "I should be the one inside the fitting room, And I should be the one dressed like that" I whispered to myself, as I didn't knew that Sara hears it.

"Y/n...How many times do I have to tell you that you should move on?" Sara said, annoyed "As I said I can't okay? That's why I don't want to go to my sister's wedding even if I have to..." I said to her, as I wiped my tear stained, and unlock the door, putting a big smile again.

"Let's go shall we?" I asked her and dragged her out again, as we go back where our seat are, as we saw my sister waiting for us with her gown "let's go!" I stated dragging the both of them out of the wedding shop.

"Girls Day!!!" We screamed, as we laughed loudly, and go to the place that me and the girls used to go out.

To Be Continue