ch.1 //super-heroey things to do

"Oh baby I am a wreck when I'm without you."

-

Adriens/Chat Noirs POV:

"Bye bye little butterfly." Ladybug says after purifying yet another one of Hawkmoth's akumas. Then releasing her lucky charm, her magical ladybugs fix Paris. "Good work kitty," she says to me after we fist bump to celebrate our victory.

"Ya know bugaboo, I still haven't gotten my ice cream date." I say grabbing her hand before she walks away.

"Chat, you know I can't." She says pointing to her beeping earrings.

"Ya know Ladybug, it's always the same routine. I ask you and you tell me no. Why can't you just refuel your kwami, and we can meet at Andre's in 20 minutes? "

"Kitty, I have plenty of homework. And I'm sure you do too. Just not tonight ok." And just like that she yo yo-ed away.

I was there left all alone on the roof of Mayor Bourgeois hotel as I de-transformed.

"Ya knowwww, you should just pick another girl to put on the front burner. Since Ladybug turns you down all the time." Plagg says with a laugh.

As he flies into my hand to eat his camembert, I let out a sigh. While I wait for my kwami and I can't help but think why Ladybug doesn't wanna spend time with me. I always get her roses, I try to flirt with my jokes, and I am a very respectful gentleman, if I do say so myself. So why am I not good enough. And that guy she is in love with, what does he have that I don't? I bet he NEVER gets her flowers or calls her beautiful like I do. I snap out of my thoughts realizing the time.

"Are you ready to transform buddy? It's time to go home."

"Am I really ever ready to transform?" Plagg says in response while stuffing the last bit of cheese in his mouth and rolling his eyes.

"Plagg Claws Out" ✨transformation sequence

Fully transformed I extend my staff to jump building to building. I stop as I see a lit up bedroom with pink decor. Through the window I see my friend Marinette doing, what looks like, her homework. Maybe I don't have to be lonely tonight after all I think to myself. Marinette always knows how to make me laugh, well when I'm Adrien. Doesn't matter, knowing how much homework we had tonight, she definitely needs a break.

---

Marinette/ Ladybug's POV:

"Spots off." I say detransforming out of my alter ego.

"Marinette, why didn't you want to get ice cream with Chat?" My kwami asks while sitting criss-cross on my desk and eating a cookie.

"Because Tikki, I don't want to get Andre's magic love ice cream with chat. I want to get it with Adrien." I say in response while dreaming about the handsome blonde model that sits in-front of me in Ms. Bustier's class.

I sit down at my desk to start the hours of homework I have. "It's gonna be a long night." I say.

"Knock knock." I hear someone say from my trapdoor above my bed.

"Marinette, someone is at the dooorrrr." My kwami says in a sing song voice with a giggle before she goes to hide.

I go to the door to see who could possibly get on my balcony without coming through my house. And to my surprise, bright green eyes stare back at me.

"Chat Noir what are you doing here. Don't you have super-heroey things to do?" I say letting him in. I have to play dumb about all his hero work so he doesn't catch on to my identity.

"No me and bugaboo just finished. I didn't wanna be alone tonight and I remembered how much fun we had when I visited you on your balcony that one night." he says with a smile as his ears perk up.

"I have a lot of homework tonight kitty- I mean Chat Noir." I stutter forgetting I only call him that as Ladybug. He doesn't seem to notice as he walks towards my desk looking at my homework.

"I can help you with this and you can get it done faster you know. It's getting late and I'm sure you don't wanna be late for school tomorrow?" He says picking up my textbook and a pen.

I am really tired, and I don't wanna be up all night. And Ms. Bustier said if I keep coming in class late she is gonna call home.

"Alright you can stay, let me go grab you a chair."