A man named Chrollo

Kesha and I went to see the doctors. Turn out I
was definitely pregnant. We have been searching up information to find Hisoka. We didn't get any information about him. I sighed in disappointment. Kesha rubbed my shoulder. "Don't lose hope we will find him. "Let's go get something to eat then hang out till its time for your date. Kesha and I killed time by grocery shopping, clothes, shopping, going to yoga class and eating. I tried to reach my mother but once again her phone just went to voice mail. I was really upset she wasn't answering. I'm an adult now but I still want to see my mother.i have a feeling my sad knows what's going on and I'm in the dark. I'll never forget the first time I seen my mother and father fight, she was drunk and my father was yelling at her. I was five years old. I was so upset. My mother was shouting and my father was shouting at each other. My life was never perfect everyone thought I lived a perfect life but I watched mh parents fight. I guess when I hit twenty going on twenty one they had enough . It was time to get ready for my date. Kesha braided my hair into aqua and black box braids I wore a vintage 50's dress to match my hair with a purse and shoes to match. Even though I want looking forward to this date I loved to have a reason to dress up. The doorbell rang and Kesha walked me to the door. I open the door and there standing before me was a handsome man with dark colored eyes and hair, he wasn't too tall or short. He studied me as I answered the door. "Im stunned by your beauty, he said blushing looking away from me grinning. I smiled at him."Look here Romeo have her back by 11 tonight. "Will do."So you're Mr Rose's daughter? "Yes I'm Hilary and You are?. I questioned as he opened the door for me to get into his Black Cadillac. It looked so beautiful. "My name is Chrollo, Chrillo Lucifer He said smiling at me.