Missed period and shocking news.

Its been a month since I seen Hisoka also a month since I has my last period. I hope I'm not pregnant. Also was concerned I haven't seen my mother or heard of her since the last day of school I tried calling her but no answer. I decided to go visit my father's house. I walked in the house using a spare key. "Daddy. He hugged me tightly. "How's my baby girl? He questioned. Dad mommy has been missing for quite some time. "Good, that women is a damn headache, just thinking bout her makes me want to drink two bottles of Brandy. "DADDY I'M SERIOUS! I snapped. My dad gently patted me on the head. He let out a long sigh. Hilary, why are you so suprised She's been doing this since you were a 15 year old girl. She leaves without a trace and shows up out of nowhere.
. My father kissed my forhead. She will be fine. My daddy can tell I was still worried. "Hey baby girl. "Go get dressed and we can go out for lunch and if you want you can invite your friend Kesha. I ran to my house and called Kesha. "Hey bestie want to go out to eat with me and daddy. "Be there in 20 minutes. She said. I got dressed in a yellow vintage polkadot dress with some matching yellow dress shoes. Kesha comes over wearing a nice purple dress and heels. "Kesha I have something to tell you. I said looking down at the ground. "You better not tell me you're pregnant. She said looking dead serious. "WHAT the hell, fuck, hell!! Kesha screamed. You about to pass college and get your dream job! "You made it so damn far!. Kesha shouted. "Kesha I don't know for sure! "You plan on keeping it ? Kesha questioned folding her arms.
"Yes. Kesha slappped her hand on her forehead. "What will your parents think, especially your father who looks at you as a child even though you're a grown woman. I folded my arms feeling tears roll down my eyes. Kesha sighs and take a deep breath twice. She hugs me. "Bestie I'm sorry but this is alot to take in right now. She said calmly. Also I know who you had your baby by. "What if you tell him and he starts acting funny. Also dude look like he got issues actually people said he got issues and he's a killer. "I know he's a gangsta. Kesha rolled her eyes. "We will look for him before you have that baby. Tomorrow at eight in the morning we go to the clinic. We hopped in Kesha's car and met my dad for dinner. I ordered alot of food. My father looked at me as if I had three heads. "Hilary that is alot of food. "Don't worry dad ill split the bill. "I dont care about that sweetie but I never seen you eat like this. Kesha exchange a look telling me not to make him suspicious. "Mr Rose Hilary just started her time of the month and she's been having some crazy side effects lately. "Yeah, yeah one minute I'm tired, feeling bloated like crazy and getbhungry alot. I pitched in along with Kesha. I seen Kesha sighing relief and continued eating food"Oh okay. He said."Honey I know you been stressing over your ex and I decided to set you up on a blind date. "He is a nice guy, smart, and loves the lord. I rolled my eyes daddy I don't want to be bothered with anymore boy drama. "Just this one date I promise you will like him. I'm the back of my mind I couldn't help but think about Hisoka and our baby. "Okay I'll do it. I said so I didn't throw my father off. '' Okay sweetie. I had a bad feeling about this blind date and everything that has been going on.