Hisoka's Jealousy *Hisokas pov

So she thinks Illumi is handsome. "I wanted kill Illumi when he blushed after hearing her say how handsome she was. I know Illumi felt my gaze between him and Hilary. He walked beside me. I couldn't help but to look at him with Jealous. He was handsome. Illumi looks at me from the side and sighs. "Please  dont tell me you're feeling some type of way towards Hillary's comment. "Do you like Hillary I questioned him ignoring what he told me. "I dont care for Hillary. "Dont be mad at her, she's just nice person  who obviously felt bad after you two laughed at the Michael Jackson comment. "I let out a long sigh You're right Illumi. I noticed Hillary walking in to me. "Are you still mad at me? Looking at those big beautiful eyes my heart  automatically skipped a beat. "No my darling. "I was just being ridiculous.  I hugged her. Let's go feed the ducks. I got some crackers just to feed them. "Hillary smiled at me pulling my hands towards the pond. Kesha and Illumi walked off. "I'm going to my hotel room. She called after Hillary waving at her. Hillary waved goodbye and Illumi just left without saying anything.
Hillary fed the ducks. The came up to her eating the bread out of her delicate hands .She lookednso adorable feeding the ducks she talked to them as she fed them and the funny thing was the ducks were listening or they just wanted more bread but they layed next to her and let her pick them up. Hillary looks up at me motioning me to come over. "Come feed them. I smiled at Hillary. "Darling I see you have a soft spot for animals. "I do Hillary said as I sat her on my lap. "How about you? She questioned. Just before I could answer a familiar voice pops in the picture. "Hello beautiful. We turned to see it was Chrollo feedin the ducks. "Hey Chrollo, what are you doing here? Hillary questioned. Before Chrollo could answer I shouted. "HOW THE HELL DO YOU TWO KNOW EACH OTHER? Chrollo looked shock at first then he smirks micheviously. "We went on a date a few months ago. I felt the Jealousy rise up inside me. "Can't believe you're having Hisoka's baby, it should of been mines. "I'm happy with Hisoka. Hillary said as she held my hand. "Well I must get going. "Nice to see you again Hillary. Chrollo left smirking as he walked off. "Damn it. Chrollo seen me lose my temper. I'm usually unbothered. K guess having feelings for someone comes with a jealous button. "Hillary you and Chrollo dated! I snapped. "Look here its not like that. Hillary said getting up from  my lap. "What was it like?! I demanded.  "I did it because my father wanted me to. "I didn't date him because I wanted to and it was a blind date. "Did you two have sex? "Of course not! Hillary snapped. "I don't have any feelings for Chrollo I'm in love with you! "Oh but I bet you find him attractive. Just like you find Illumi attractive! "I snapped back at her. "Oh yeah well who the hell did you fuck before I came all this way to tell you about your baby? "Are you sure its not Chrollo's baby! I snapped at her.
Hillary laughs. But it wasn't a laugh as if someone tells a joke it was a laugh saying I'm a fucking joke for being ridiculous . I was shocked myself after saying that. Hillary walked away from me not saying a word.  "Hillary please, I didn't mean to say that. I said walking after her. "Look I'm going to stay at me and Kesha's hotel tonight. Hillary said with a sad look on her face. I hugged Hillary from behind. "I'm apologize. "Hillary I didn't mean to get like this, its just that I never felt all these emotions for someone. "The moment I saw you I wanted to be with you. "Hisoka, I would never lie to you. I would never hurt you or be disloyal to you. "I'll for give you, but I'm going to need you to control your jealously. Hillary and I hugged and then I hugged her belly. Afterwards we finally got alone time, no sex but just cuddling and enjoying each other's company watching movies in our hotel room. Hillary got a call on her phone. She was arguing on the phone with the other person. "Father I'm a grown woman I can do what I want! She snapped. "Yes I'm going to finish college! She snapped. "Fine we will meat you for dinner. Hillary walked over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "Hisoka my love.Hillary said softly. "Yes darling I said stroking her soft brown cheek. My father wants to meet you.