Are you real? *Hisoka's pov*

It was finally time for me to fight this man named James Butchermen. I wasn't up to it but I put on a good performance as usual.  The crowd cheers as soon as I enter the stage.  James get a few cheers and the fight begins. He lunches towards me first and tries to get a hit on me. I dodge his attack and let the guy get a few hits in. I started to feel bad for him. Even when I'm vulnerable I can easily beat these new contestants with no hands. After I let the guy attack me I bring out my famous Bungie gum. The crowd loves when I use it. As I attack him I hear a familiar voice cheering me on. After I finished the fight I seen her.... Those blue eyes, flawless brown skin, her hair was different. In these aqua colored braids bringing out her eyes.I had to see if this was really her. I grabbed her and hugged her tightly once I smelled her beautiful scent. She hugged me tightly. "We been searching for you Hisoka. Her friend Kesha said smirking.  "Well Hillary looks like you two need time to catch up, ill give you some space. People were staring at us and I didn't care. "I missed you Hilary said crying. "It looks like Hisoka has a girlfriend! The lady called on the loud speaker. I paid them no mind. I wiped Hillary's delicate face and kissed her lushes lips. She kisses me back then breaks out of our long embrace. "Hisoka..um wait.. I'm pregnant.  "What? I asked in disbelief. "I'm pregnant with your child. I didn't know what to say I just slowly lose my balance and fell to the ground.