The baby is coming.

"I seen Hisoka standing before me. I didn't know if I wanted to punch him or kiss him. "You really  hurt me Hisoka. "Hillary my darling. Hisoka said holding me as I folded my arms in his embrace" I know you're mad at me. "I need you to know I love you, you mean the world to me. "Why would I save you if I didn't love you and you're carrying my child he said rubbing my my round stomach. "Right now I need you to leave with Gon, Killua, Leorio, and Karapica. "Who? I was lead out of the castle through a huge window by four guys one was tall with spikes hair he looked to be in his mid 20s , on was short with spikes hair with green highlights he looked to be 12 years old same with this big blue cat shaped eye boy with white fluffy hair and a blonde girl with red eyes. "Wow you're the one who is having Hisoka's baby! "I can't even believe he's having a baby. "Said the white haired boy. It's pretty odd to know he's going to be a dad. "Said the green haired boy. The tall spikes  haired guy shouted as we got to the car. "Yeah. "I said casually.  "How the hell did that happen? "Leorio this woman is in danger and pregnant lets not stress her with questions. Said the blonde haired girl she escorted me in the car.  "Are you comfortable?  She asked. "Yes.  Gon and Killua y'all stY in the back with... "Whats your name?  She questioned I'm Hillary. "Hello Hillary.  Said the green high lighted boy with spikes in his hair. "I'm Gon,  that is Killua he said pointing  at the fluffy white haired boy. "We are best friends.  "Awe thats so sweet.  I said. "Do you have a best friend? Gon asked me. "Yup. We been friends for twenty years. Gon and Killua were amazed to know how I met Kesha who I hope has never betrayed me. I had a great time with Gon and Killua telling them all of the fun and funny  things Kesha and I did in our child hood. I found out that Killua was Illumi's little brother  Karapica was actually a he not a she. Leorio was making flirtatious gestures but he stopped after the other three guys told him off. Leorio wasn't a bad guy. They all were pretty nice and enjoyed the stories of how I met Kesha,  how I met Hisoka and what my life was like. Suddenly I felt my water break. "Um guys the  baby is coming! I screamed.