Its Mission time

Disclaimer: I don't own anything but they story

   "YOU KNEW??" Connor shouts across the room. Connor jumped and attacked Kaldur not giving him the chance to explain. "That android and his family nearly killed M'Gann."

    Megan came floating in, "Connor, what are you doing?"

     "Kaldur knew we had a traitor among us and said nothing!" He explained

    "You knew?" Robin asked, betrayal in his voice

      "And you didn't tell us?" Kid speaks closely behind Robin almost speaking in sync.

      "I sought out to protect the team from-" Kaldur was about to explain before he was intrupted

    "Sought to protect us from what?" Artimis finically speaks up, "knowledge that might've saved our lives?"

     Connor looks at M'Gann, you could've died, she doesn't say anything but is shaken up nonetheless.

    "Enough." Batman gets the respect he demands. Everyone turns to him and narrowing his  eyes is all it took for Connor to release his hold on Kaldur.

    "With Red Tornado...missing the team will now be overseen by rotation supervisors. Captain Marvel has volunteer to take the first shift."

     The man as big as a mountain in red, and gold super suit with a white cape over his left shoulder comes forward and faces the young kids. "I'm really looking forward to hanging out with you guys."

     Wally, Robin, Artimis, and M'Gann share a look behind a still tense Connor and Kaldur.

    The clone turns to the so called leader speaking in a low snarl, "After I dismantle Red Tornado, you and I are gonna.."

    Batman started walking the second Connor looked away, clearly knowing what the teens were thinking as he unabashedly cuts him off. "Red Tornado is a member of the Justice League. That makes him Leagues responsibility. You will leave him to us." No one tries to argue with him knowing they won't win. "I have another mission for you guys."

     NEWS OF THE PLANET newspaper

Gorilla Trades Bananas for Bullets is the main headline.

"Gotham Mayor attacked by Guerilla Gorilla?"

     Wally reads off the hologram, skepticism clearly in his voice.

    Was this the only think, Batman could distract us with?" Connor ask telepathically

    "Batman, please!" Robin begs. "Don't send us on this joke of a wild ape chase, what about the plumbers or the three criminals?"

    "I never joke about missions." The Dark Knight gives his protégée no room to argue. "You will also leave them to the League, now I've done my research on Mayor Hills, encounter is the only the latest in a series of incidents." He turns to the eldest "Aqualad you and your team will head for India."

    Aqualad nods his head, and the team is already walking towards the Bioships hanger.
===============================