"....Yo?"

"Arg..."

My head was killing me. I could feel lights on the back of my eye lids as I struggled to lift myself. "What the hell happened?"

"Your awake finally."

I opened my eyes and shot my head in the direction of who called out. As I did I saw the boy from earlier sitting in a bed right next to me. The boy's name, Izuku Midoriya.

"H-how long have I been out?" I was putting my hand up to my head with a major headache.

"Hmm, long enough for everyone to leave, well, except her that is." He pointed over to a ginger haired girl laying at the end of my bed.

"Itsuka?"

As I called to her, she shot up and looked over to me and sprung at me.

"Neito! I'm so glad your not dead!" She wrapped her arms around my neck almost taking out all the breath I had in me.

"I-itsuka! C-c-cant.... B-breath!" Noticing this, she quickly let go.

"S-sorry, anyways, what happened? I heard the both of you got sent here and I still didn't know why?"

I looked over to Midoriya then thought back to what happened. The moment he saved my life and asked me for his help, even giving me his quirk and not rejecting me about it. A blush grew on my face.

"Hey, Neito, you okay? You've been starring at Mido-" she cut herself off then took note of the blush on my face. Her face sank down for a quick second then immediately going back to her smile.

Itsuka was about to start talking again, until Midoriya came in.

"Ah shit, sorry I gotta get home before my mom kills me, hopefully I'll see you two again when UA starts." He then started to take his leave, but stopped at the door and looked back.

"Seeya!" He said as he stuck his tounge out.

'c-cute! ...huh!?'

He then took his leave and closed the door. By this time my face was red and flustered. I looked over at Itsuka who was smirking at me.

"Sooo~ you like the puppy face boy, huh?" She started to tease at me.

"N-no! I-i mean.... Shut up!" My face kept getting more and more flustered. Itsuka had a laugh then started to calm down a bit more.

"Alright alright." She put her hands up as defense from me trying to hit her. I then calmed down and looked away from her.

"But back to what I asked, what happened out there?" I looked over to her now concerned eyes. I let out a sigh and faced twords her.

"W-well, he kinda saved my life out there. A piece of the rubble came down from the buildings the 0 pointer was grabbing and at that moment I didn't have any quirks left to move out of the way. I was waiting for the rubble to hit me until Midoriya came in and saved me with his quirk, Misdirection."

I looked up at Itsuka who only nodded and waited for me to continue, and I did.

"Well then after that, I then asked me for my help and gave me his quirk willingly." I started to smile as I thought back to his eyes at the moment.

"Then we used his quirk together and we pushed back the 0 pointer and it fall onto the ground. Right after we both passed out, probably do to the after effects from the quirk."

As I finished I looked back at Itsuka who gave me a smile and stood up. She then walked in front of me and put both her hands on my shoulders.

"Well, if you didn't before, you sure DO now. You have a crush on him." My face went flustered and I tried to defend against her, but there was no chance.

"F-fine, I MIGHT like him, b-but there's no point. Me and him don't really fit together."

-In the hallway-

Without either of them knowing, a certain ash blonde boy was listening outside of the door.

'Maybe? Just maybe?' he thought as he started to walk away from the door.

-time skip-

It was the next day and I had already made it back home. We had gotten notice that we wouldn't be getting our acceptance letter until a week or so. With all the students that was trying to apply, it was a reasonable time to wait.

I got up from my bed and walked out of my room. I walked to the front door and put my shoes on to head out.

"Mom! Dad! I'm heading out, I'll be back later!"

"Alright/Have fun!" Both of them yelled as I walked out the door and walked down the street.

I made my way to a train station to take a ride across town. I was going to head to a cafè and relax after yesterday. I got into the train and took a seat to head there. I took out my phone and went to the last contact I messaged.

Neito- Hey.

Itsuka- Hey, what's up?

Neito- Nothing much, I'm just heading to the cafè across town. You wanna meet up and head there?

Itsuka- Sorry, I would, but I'm training right now. Maybe next time.

Neito- It's fine, anyways, my stop is coming up, talk later.

Itsuka- Seeya!

Neito- yeah.

I put my phone back in my pocket and got up to leave the train. I was walking down the road when I bumped into a small woman on accedent.

"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't mean too." I said trying to apologise.

She was a small woman with dark green hair and dark green eyes. When I looked at her, her eyes have off a somewhat similar shine.

"Oh, it's fine. I was too stuck in my head. Anyways, you have a nice day." She said as she walked past me a d continued her walk.

I waved back at her and continued walking as well. I put my hand up and looked down at it.

"Levitation huh? Kinda weak." I said before putting my hand back into my pocket.

I finally got to my destination and walked in. I got greeted and headed over to a empty table and took a seat. Soon a waiter came up and took my order and left me there.

'I was at least hoping to bump into him. Cant expect that though.' For some reason, it was like the gods had tabs on my thoughts.

"Yo."

My head popped up to a familiar voice besides me. I looked up and saw a freckled, green and black haired boy with his shining emerald eyes.

"M-midoriya?!"

(Yea, not the best chapter, but it was a set up point for the next one. Sorry I used this as that. Anyways I hope you enjoyed none the less and let me know if you are. And like always

Seeya!)