"I'm sorry..."

"Alright class, listen up cause this is important." Vlad said as he walked into the classroom up to the front of the class. Midoriya and I had gotten to class just in time, so we weren't late.

"Today, we will be choosing who the two class representatives are. One being the main class president, and the second being the the assistant president. We will be choosing by voting, and by we I mean all of you. By now I had hoped that you all would have gotten to know each other in order to choose your vote wisely. Now, each one of you will write a name down and by the end of it I will count out the votes. Now hurry up, we don't have much time." With that, Vlad handed out the slips of paper as we all took a slip and began to think about our choices. I sat in my seat as I began to think who exactly I could vote for, and for the reason there's not a lot of people I know besides Itsuka and Midoriya.

For Itsuka, she would be a great class president. She's smart, caring and had the personality to do it. Not to mention her 'Big Sister' attitude that would be great as well. But the only things I could think of that wouldn't be too great is her ability to accept help from other's. She's the type to take on a challenge and help the others with theirs at the same time. But in the end, I would vote for her.

Then there's Midoriya. Even with how he acts, speaks and his overall tendency to keep others away from himself, he's a really good choice for the class. He's smart, like Itsuka. He's dependable as well as he has the potential to win over everyone else. The things I could think he wouldn't be to great in is he's basically a total tease. But in the end of it, I would vote for him.

Now that I had my choices, I had to pick between the two. And it's not much of a easy choice either. Between my basically childhood friend and the boy I got a chance to know? It's only liable that I would probably want both of them to be chosen...

'They don't seem like a bad couple....' I looked over to both Midoriya and Itsuka as they were both thinking about their options. A couple. The agreement of two people that decided to work together through thick and thin. Thinking about that, I felt my body grow a feeling that I somehow conjured up through my own anxiety.

Jealousy.

But quickly, I shook that from my head as I put my mind away from going down a rabbit hole.

'Come on Neito! Don't make up stupid scenarios in your head. Just... Just leave that thought alone...' I said to myself as I looked at the slip in hand as I wrote down the name I would be going with. After doing so, we waited a moment before handing in all of the votes as Vlad counted them all up. Looking through the votes, Vlad added them all up as he pressed a button as names popped up on the board.

"Alright, looks like your class president is Kendo with 7 vote's, and your class assistant president is Midoriya with 3 votes. Everyone has added up to either 1 or 0. Are the both of you willing to accept this position given to you?" Vlad had said as he looked at both Itsuka and Midoriya as the stood up and nodded.

"Not a problem at all sensei. I'll do the best I can." Itsuka said as she was looking a bit happier then just moments before. Midoriya then stood up after her.

"Not really sure who voted for me, but I'm glad to be taking on the role. I'll accept it." Midoriya said before both of them took a slight bow.

"Alright, good to hear it. Well, class will begin just a few minutes, so shape up. Oh, and another thing, tomorrow we will be starting real training for all of you. I've planned a special training for all of you to participate in. There was something else I had in mind, but that damn Aizawa beat me to it. Anyways, enjoy the rest of your classes." Vlad said before he stepped out of the class as we waited for the next teacher to take his place. As we did wait, I looked over to both of Itsuka and Midoriya.