"Very Beautiful."

It was time, It was the first day of UA!

I had walked to school with Itsuka cause we had figured out we were in the same class.

Walking to the front of UA, I looked up again to the school I was going to attend.

"I wonder if Midoriya is in our class..."

"Oh ho~ someone's been thinking of the wonder boy." I get caught from what I thought was my thoughts, to Itsuka cooying in my ear.

"S-shut up!" I said walking again twords the entrance of UA.

-skip of time-

"Class 1-B..... 1-B.... Neito here!" Itsuka called to me as we stood in front of a large door with 1-B on it.

"A....are our classmates monsters?" I said attempting to look at the top.

"It's just probably for bigger students. People come in all shapes and sizes in the era." Itsuka said as she reached for the door and opened it.

"WELCOME TO CLASS 1-B!!"

We were met with a boy yelling twords us. His eyes brows looked to be the standing out feature of his face. Noted next to his sharp teeth.

"I'm Tetsutetsu Tetsutetsu! Nice to meet you!"

Itsuka went to shake his hand, but I'm still shocked by his name alone. I looked around the class ignoring the now known, loud mouth.

"He's..... Not here."

"Who's not here?"

I turned around expecting Itsuka, but was met with a emerald eyed boy a inch away from me.

"Yo."

"AH!?"

I jumped back slightly as I heard a slight giggle from the boy in question.

"Bit jumpy on the first day?" He said as he walked into the class twords one of the desks. I walked into the class following behind him.

"Why didn't you tell me we had the same class!?" I wanted to know from him. We've been hanging out off and on since we met at the cafè. He turned around and leaned in.

"Well, I wanted it to be a surprise~" he said in his teasing tone. I blushed and punched him in the shoulder.

"You've always gotta be a damn tease!"

"I don't see you stopping me?"

I was gonna try to respond, but I couldn't think of anything to say. Instead, Itsuka came in to interrupt.

"Hey Midoriya, it's good to see you again. I hope your treating Neito here right." She said putting her hand on my shoulder.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean!?" My face is extremely flustered.

Before anyone else could say anything, the door swung open to see a man with white hair and a red costume.

"Alright, stop making so much noise! I'm your teacher and pro hero Vlad king! Now let's go, get your gym uniforms on and meet me outside. Well be doing a quirk test with the other hero class!"

As he finished everyone got up and headed twords the changing room for class 1-B.

-time skip-

After changing, everyone was on their way out twords the field we were told to go.

"So, how do you think the other class will be like?" Itsuka said as we were walking side by side.

"I bet there stuck up and think there better than us. Just cause it's class 1-A they probably think they are stronger or something!" I said in response.

"Calm down there crazy." Midoriya said as he put his hand on my head and moved it, as if he was petting me.

"I... You... S-shut up." I said flustered.

We finally reached the field and saw some other student waiting out there. As we walked out their heads found their way twords us. We finally met up with them.

I looked over to Midoriya who had a bit of a concerned look on his face.

"You ok?" I said getting his attention.

"O-oh, yeah, just looking out for someone." He said looking back at the other class.

"Alright, but who are you looking for?" I said trying to look in the direction of his sight.

"Looking for me, Deku?"

Both me and Midoriya turned our heads to see another student, but not from our class, behind us. He had a spiky ash blonde hair style. His eyes looked sharp and has red Iris.

"Deku?... Who's that?"

I said looking back at Midoriya who was about to speak, but was cut off from the ash blonde.

"It's the damn nerd your speaking to."

'Damn nerd?' I thought looking back at Midoriya who had confirmed he was right.

"So, Kacchan, been awhile, huh?" Midoriya said twords the boy who only made a tch, sound with his mouth and walked by him.

"I don't like him." I said glaring at the back of his head as he walked to his class.

"Don't worry about him." Midoriya said looking back down at me.

"But.."

He moved his hand up to my head again and made the petting gesture again. For some odd reason, it seemed to calm me.

"Don't worry, let's just focus on the test, alright?" He said putting his hand back down to his side. I looked up to him and nodded with a slight blush I didn't notice.

"Are you two a thing or?" We heard a voice call to the side of us.

Standing there were Tetsutetsu, Itsuka, and Yangi. I stood there not saying anything, not for the reason of not being able to speak. More of what Midoriya's answer will be.

I looked up to him and him to me. He put his hand up to his chin as if he was thinking. He then looked back down at me and smiled.

"Hey, it's up to her, I wouldn't mind. I mean..."

Midoriya then put a finger to the bottom of my chin and got closer to look into my eyes and the same to him.

"She is very beautiful."

"Hey, get over her so we can get started!" Vlad yelled out to us as we snapped from the trance we were in.

"Let's put that on hold for now, so let's go!" Tetsutetsu said running ahead twords the group.

I stood there stuned still from Midoriya. He put his hand back down and started to walk back over to the group. I soon snapped from my trance and followed from behind.

'I mean, she is very beautiful.' His words were stuck in my head as we walked over to the group. Did he really mean that? Or was he just teasing again?

'ARRG, I HATE PEOPLE THAT TEASE!! I CAN NEVER TELL IF THEY ARE SERIOUS!!' I thought as we stopped beside the other group of students.

"Alright everyone, your probably wondering why your out here."

A boy from the other class with glasses raised his hand and shouted out loud. He look, familiar...

"Sir, didn't you say something about a quirk test?" He said has his body looked to be as stiff as a robot.

"*Sigh* YESS Iida, that's apart of it. But, with 1-B being here too, we will be having a class against class quirk test. To show what parts of your abilitys you need to improve, along side your agility, strength, and overall score. Show us why you are here."

He said as he looked over to Vlad who gave a nod. He then turned around and pulled out a ball.

"Alright, let's get started."