"Hopefully to get some answers."

*Thud*

Falling on my bed face first, I let out an exhausted sigh. My plans after talking to Bakugo hadn't gone the best way I had hoped-for. In hopes of getting to talk to Midoriya to ask about what had happened, I came up short when I found out he was excused from classes and had left for the rest of the day.

Rolling over onto my back, I look towards the ceiling. My mind was racing with only one question on my mind.

"Who in the hell is Himi?" I said aloud to myself, as if questioning inside my own head wasn't enough.

I had very little information to go off of. I came to the conclusion that Himi was Midoriya's Ex, but it's not something I could fully trust. Without any clear path to follow down, I was nowhere close to having enough information. Grabbing my phone, I tried looking up the name, but it immediately came to a dead end once all I could find were pictures of paint supplies.

'I kind of doubt Midoriya was that attached to paint, but if that's the case, then I've officially lost my taste.' I said as I let out a defeated sigh. However,  just as I was about to set my phone down, my notification had gone off. Taking a look, it was Itsuka.

Itsuka- I was thinking about going out shopping today. Do you wanna tag along?

I wasn't sure if I had wanted to go out, but thinking about this would only keep leading to more dead ends without enough information, so getting some fresh air was probably for the best.

Neito- Sure, let me get dressed, and I'll meet you at the station.

Itsuka- Sweet, seeya soon.😘

Neito- 🖕❤️

Tossing my phone to the side, I swung up from my bed as I moved over to my closet. Opening my closet, I was met with a half empty closet. Though, that is very normal. Unlike most other girls I know, I myself aren't too concerned with having too many clothes. Having too many always tends to lead to them ending up on the floor, my desk, or some undiscovered location that I still to this day have no idea where to look. Maybe someday I'll find my second sock.

Reaching in, I grab a simple pair of ripped jeans, a yellow t-shirt, and my black jacket. It's by far the only jacket I wear, as it's the only one I own. If it isn't ripped and torn, it still works as a jacket. After assembly the outfit together and adding the socks and shoes, I walk over to grab my phone. Though, I stopped for a moment as I caught note of a pair of glasses sitting on my nightstand. It was the pair that Midoriya had chosen when we went to the costume store. Taking a moment to think, I put the glasses on as I took my phone and left my room. Walking down the hall, I looked in a mirror that was hanging up on the wall. I've never had to wear glasses before, so it felt odd seeing myself with them on, but I'd have to admit, Midoriya might have actually hit the nail right on the head with this one.

Continuing down the hell, I made my way to the door. Mom and dad were both at work, so I locked the door behind me as I started my way down the street. The street was quiet, though that was never out of the ordinary around these parts. My parents had chosen a quiet part of town. The most common people you see around here are the elderly with the occasional grandkids in tow. It was rare for any villain attacks, so it was probably the reason mom and dad chose this area.

After walking for a while, I reached the station in a matter of just a few minutes. Looking around, I tried looking for Itsuka to see if she had made it before me.

"Neito, are you... wearing glasses?" I hear next to me. Looking over, and low and behold the woman of the topic. Giving her a confident smile.

"Yep, they look pretty good if I do say so myself." I say as I adjust them.

"If your aim is to look like a teacher, then it's spot on." She said with a slight giggle. Taking that as a compliment, the train had made it into the station. Making our way onto the train, we took a seat as we had talked about our classes and training for UA. I, of course, left out what had happened with Bakugo. I trust Itsuka, more so than I would probably let on, but this isn't something she needs to know about. It's something I need to figure out myself. Something I want to figure out myself.

Looking out the window of the train, I saw that our stop was getting close. Getting ready for the train to stop, I began to stand up, ready to get off. However, I was immediately put back in my seat as Itsuka yanked me back down. Before I could ask why, she was pointing past me down the train.

"Is that Midoriya?" She says as I quickly look over in the direction she is pointing. However, the green cinnamon in question was nowhere to be seen. Looking back at her, I was presented with a very smirked and satisfied look upon Itsukas face.

"I don't think I've ever seen you jump that fast. You really are down bad for that boy, aren't you?" She says as I give her a flustered face accompanied by my middle finger. After a very humble amount of laughter, we both had stood up from our seats as the train had come to a stop.

"For the record, I'm not down bad for him. I was just hoping to ask why he left halfway through the day today. You weren't curious?" I asked as we walked off the train and made our way down the road.

"Sorta, but I gave up on making assumptions and had chosen to wait until tomorrow. We have a special training planned tomorrow, so he's gotta be there." She said as we had made our way to the beach as we walked along the road next to it.

"Oh right, I forgot about that. I wonder what kind of training it's gonna be." I say as I try to think of some possibilities.

"My bets on civilian training."

"Of course you choose the most boring one. Where's your sense of imagination?" I say as I look over to her.

"What's the point of imagination when betting on a hero course training program? Not to mention, it's going to be our job one day to protect them, so getting to know the ropes is the whole reason we're in UA." She says as she looks towards me as well. However, her eyes wonder past me as she looked out towards the beach. I then notice her eyes start to squint as if trying to focus on something far away. Curiosity killing the cat, being me, I look in the direction where she's looking, and to my surprise, what she was looking at wasn't something. It was someone. A very familiar looking someone.

"Is that Midoriya, for real this time." Itsuka said as I moved towards the railing to get a closer look. To my surprise, again, she was actually right this time. Looking out towards the beach, I could see Midoriya as he was running up the beach.

"Holy shit, you're right." I say as I watched him for a while. Watching him, it had looked as if he was here for a while. The tracks in the sand would definitely support that claim as there were many tracks left both behind and in front of him. Meaning that he'd been running back and forth from one side of the beach to the other. He was shirtless, and god damn was it a sight to see. I'm not one for preferences, but this just might be one of them.

'It's you.'

Those words have been in my mind ever since he said them. As if it was a scratch record saying the same thing over and over. Though, I've gotta admit, hearing that constantly pisses me off when you think of the person attached to it. Shaking that away, however, I take a leap over the railing as I land on the sand.

"What're you doing?" Itsuka asked as she looked down at me. Looking up at her, I look back to Midoriya as I speak.

"Hopefully to get some answers."