"You're awful..." - Jschlatt x Dream

According to Wattpad statistics, only half of you that read my stories actually follow me. So if you end up liking this chapter, consider dropping a follow and a vote. It's free, and you can always change your mind later. Enjoy!

Chapter include(s):

-Inspired by a book called: Infamous - Chronicles of Nick. I will take this down if the author tells me to.

-Angst

-Crack

-DreamSchlatt

-OCD

──❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─

He was definitely right about that. One-touch of Dream's hand could soothe him in a way nothing else did. Though, even with the soothing touch... the voices still overpowered it, telling him how worthless he was. How ugly. How everyone would be better off without him. 

 "Do you really hear the self-loathing soundtrack in your head too..?" Schlatt asked him. 

 "Schlatt... I promise you, we all do... You know... George?"

"Yeah..." 

"Have you seen him without his clout glasses?"Now that he mentioned it... "No, I haven't..." 

"Well, the reasoning behind that is that George is so embarrassed by his own eyes that he won't show them. At all. Not even to those he's closest to. If they ever do see them, he keeps his gaze on the floor."Schlatt lets out a small, though audible "Oh." 

"And have you seen the size of my ass? If it gets any bigger, it's going to be assigned its own zip code. Oh, and don't get me started on how dirty my hair is. Or the fact I can't even spell anything. I feel so stupid sometimes, and yet here I am, being able to be as happy as I can. None of that matters to my inner beast that insults me every day of my life." He ended with a chuckle 

Schlatt narrowed his gaze suspiciously, "I think you're making all of that up. Of course, I haven't seen your ass except when it's being covered with clothing... Maybe if you show me some of what you're talking about in the flesh..." 

Dream wrinkled his nose at him. "You're awful."

──❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─

Credits to: Infamous - Chronicles of Nick

Beta-Reading by: 

i really like comments! please keep commenting~! they motivate me