His Last Words - None (Filler)

I have been informed that only half of you that read my stories actually follow me. So if you end up liking this chapter, consider dropping a follow and a vote. It's free, and you can always change your mind later. Enjoy!

Chapter include(s):

-Angst

-FunDream in the end

This chapter includes triggering themes.

Half of this is also from a song called "Her Last Words."

I just made this since my writer's block is worst and I had nothing better to do so I just wrote a song for a chapter pfft- 

This is just an Arc/filler before the real juicy stuff.

(No Respawning Minecraft AU - This AU makes it so that every player that dies don't instantly respawn, only lucky ones who are pure kind-hearted can get a second life given by the gods.)

I'm almost comfortable with my writing, and that's all because of you guys <3 thank you!

──❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─

Just an average boy. He always wore a smile. He was cheerful and happy for a short while. Now things are getting colder. Life's not what he thought. He wished someone had told him.

"Can we talk?"

"I'm busy scheduling the war, Dream, not now. This war is more important than anything, and we both know that."

He told you he was down, and you let it slip by.

"What did you want to talk about?"

"Nothing."

So from then on, he kept it on the inside.

"I'm fine. I'm okay. Just stressed seeing my server go down the war side."

"Okay."

He told himself he was alright, but he was telling white lies, can't you tell? Look at his dull eyes.

He tried to stop himself from crying almost every night, but he knew there was no chance of feeling alright.

Summer came by, all he wore were hoodies, 'cause those cuts on his wrists were bleeding through.

He knew he was depressed, just didn't want to admit it. Didn't think he fit in, but everyone seemed to miss it.

He carried on like a soldier with a battle wound, bleeding out from every cut his body consumed.

He had many friends inside the SMP, but still, all alone he sat, and if someone were to notice he would blame his cat.

But those cuts on his wrist were no mistake, but no one cared enough to save him from this self-hate.

──❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─

"Another war?"

"Last war..."

"How can you be so sure? You say this every single time."

"If the war starter is gone, it would all end."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing..."

──❀*̥˚──◌─────❀*̥˚─

Things were going down, never really up. And here he is now stuck in this stupid rut.

He knew exactly what he had to do next.