! PLEASE READ !

Hello there fellow old readers or even new ones.

I have a few points I wanted to share about this book.

First and foremost, I am deeply and sincerely sorry if I had ever offended anyone in this book. I wasn't aware back then, but now that I do, I will change it if you were to find anything in this book that is uncomfortable or offensive to you or other people.

Now, onto the next part.

This book was written years back and I found it horrible. The writings, the plot, the inconsistency, everything about this book is just... bad.

I also wanted to point out that in a few chapters of the very end, I won't be following the plot that much anymore due to the many characters I had input in this story that confuses me so much.

Last, I will not be doing any routes for this story. I know I had told some of you that I will make an ending for each and every characters, but I have zero interest on this book and had been neglecting it for so long, I grew tired of trying to write it.

I sincerely apologize, I really do.

As for the new readers that stumble upon this book

Enjoy it while you can and if it's getting boring or pathetic in the end, you may leave this book immediately, remove it from your reading list and libraby because I don't mind and I know for sure I'd do the same thing too.

That's all.

Sincerely,
Kiruma_Haruka.