「Sky Hunter: The Warning」

Y/N's POV

"Ughhhhhhhhh....." Pinkamena whined. "What's wrong?" You asked heading towards her. "I'm bored." She said. "Why not going on a killing spree?" You asked. "I got no victims." She whined.

"Oh stop whining!" Jeff scold from the other side. "Who told you you can order me?!" Pinkamena got up. "Now now..." you sweatdropped.

"You wanna fight pinkie?!" Jeff came out. "Bring it smiley!" She said. They both heard a coughed as they looked up to see Dr. Smiley in an irritated face.

"Sorry." They both said in unison. "Thanks Dr. Smiley." You thanked him. He nodded and then left.

Everyone got on the dining room and sat in quiet. No talking just eating. This gave you a quite confused look. You sighed as you got out from the mansion. "Hey where are you going?" Sonic asked. "A quick damn walk." You said bluntly. "But you haven't eat." Zero informs. "Don't need to." You left without anyword word.

Everyone freeze looking at you. As you got out. You went to a lake with a danger sign on it. The lake was beautiful as it made you confused. "What's dangerous?" You asked. The water were like crystals, a tree with F/C leaves dropping. Then you saw something on the tree. It was shining as you look under it.

You tried to reach it but it was to tall so you climbed. After you made it to the thick branch, you grabbed the thing and it was some kind of stone. A crytal like pebble. "What is this?" You asked.

"Don't t________-" the word stopped. You flinched at the sudden sound made you fell from the tree and landed on the flowers. But it was weird. The flowers seems to be soft like a pillow. You look down to see that the flowers had something in it. You wanted to asked again but you couldn't made your voice out.

'W-where's my v-voice?' You thought. You couldn't move as you saw gas coming out from the flower. You hold your breath for mere seconds as the gas wores out.

You then breath and a sound got out from your mouth. "W-what?!" You asked. You grabbed the stone and you ran towards the mansion. As you got there, you opened the doors only tk meet with darkness.

"Hello?" You asked. No one was there. You flicked open the lights only to see all your friends dead on the floor. Then there was someone with red eyes turns to you. He was about to launch at you when...

You gasped as you open your eyes to see you were still on the tree. You look down at your palm to see the stone turns into dust. "W-what?!" You let yourself down and ran towards the mansion.

As you went in you sas everyone was there with a confused look staring at you. "You ok?" Jane asked. "N-no." You pant heavily. "I-I saw something!" You exclaimed shaking Jane's shoulder. "Woah! Calm down!" Jane said.

"What did you see?" Jason asked. "I-I was at this tree with my favorite colour leave on it." You said. "T-then there's this shining pebble thing on the tree. I grabbed it and there was a sound and I fell off the tree. But after that, I ran towards the mansion only to greet with darkness!" You exlaimed.

"I let out a sound and when I flicked the lights..." You stopped. "All of you were dead." You said in a worried voice. Everyone was shocked. "E-every one of us?!" Dyana asked.

You nodded. "No... that tree." Sylvia spoke up. "You shouldn't go there. You saw that danger sign right?" She asked. You nodded. "No no no this can't be happening." She shook her head. "What else did you see?!" She asked in a worried expression.

"A guy. He had red eyes." You said. This makes Sylvia goes numb. "N-no." She said. "That can't be." She shook her head. "What is it?" BEN asked.

"Where's the stone now?" She asked. "It turns to dust." You said. "Everyone.... We have to leave. Now!" Sylvia said. "H-hey explains first!" Sonic exclaimed.

"He's a creepypasta hunter. His name was Sky. Sky Hunter. He was defeated before by a certain girl name Lauren. But I guess, he came back by using his soul to get us." Sylvia said.

"Lauren?!" Jeff asked in shocked. "Yes Lauren." Sylvia said. "Look Y/N. If you saw him. That means he's coming for you. You need safety. He might blow this place up!" Sylvia said. You saw Sylvia's eyes turns dark red. "He's here." She said. "And I guess he brought friends." She said.

"Before that. Let me explain." Sylvia said as she grew Silver blade wings behind her. "Sky Hunter hunts Creepypasta. After he succeeded, he will torture that creepypasta. But after Lauren came, Sky knew that he would be defeated in time. Because of that defeatment, he got helped by a devil. The devil name was Xyron. That stone, was a held for a person with great power to release him. And that's you Y/N. You broke his cursed and he was free from the stone." She explained.

"The only way to defeat him is to command him by your own power Y/N because you're the one who woke him up." Sylvia explains. "I went that place before but a woman with dark black hair and green shining eyes were staring at me in the distance. She told me not to come in. It was a warning." She explains. "If you could come in, that means she know you're not a human." Sylvia said.

"Then what am I?!" You asked. "Daughter of a Demon." Someone said. You turned around to meet the person. "Sky." Sylvia glared. "It's a pleasure to meet you again." He smirked. His features. He had burned skin as the half of his fave was burned. His right arm were now metallic and he had no legs but he was floating.

He look at Jake and Jake held up a sword out of no where. "I guess Lauren died didn't she?" Sky said. "Don't you dare say her name." Dyana stood up.

"Well look who it is." Sky chuckled. "I couldn't help but to see you guys again."

"Isn't that right..."

"Cousins?"