「A Lie Doesn't Last Long」

A/N : Hey guys! I just wanted to say that I forgot to mention PINKAMENA on the chapter "Introduction" and thanks for 102 followers! I'm so happy and all the vote and supports wow... I'm happy like very very happy. That's all. Enjoy the chapter.

~~
E.J's POV

"Cause I never met a girl like you uuuu.... You don't think you're perfect but you're everything I want and more. And I'll try to make you mine, crossed my heart and I hope to die, Cause I never met a girl like you before..." I sang in the kitchen while trying to find a plate in Dark Link's castle.

I heard a cough as I saw Red was standing there. "I never met a girl like never met a girl like you before~" He teased me by continuing the song. I felt my face heated. "Who ya singing that song for ey buddy?" He asked with a smirk.

"No one!" I said. "Yeah right. Unless, if I did find the girl you like, I might gonna steal her first!" Red said with an evil smirk. "Aw hell no you don't." I said.

"First, help me find a plate." I said. "Okay." He said as we looked through all the cupboards.

Y/N's POV

You open your phone and open up some songs. You start listening to A Girl Like You by Daniel J.

As the song started, you dnce through the rythem while Dark was still sleeping.

E.J's POV

After I ate the kidney and was the dishes, I heard the song from upstairs. I went up and heard it inside Dark's room. I peeked a little and saw Dark sleeping with a dancing Y/N. Humming.

Wait-

HUMMING?!

I-I thought she couldn't speak. But her humming voice. Then I sawa bird and what I thought I was crazy. It's just a bird humming. I knocked and saw Y/N stopped dancing.

I went inside and start talking to her. "Oh my god, you wouldn't believe what happend! I thought your voice was back when I heard you humming. But I'm kinda sad when I was it was a bird, humming outside." He said chuckling.

"Well, I'm gonna leave now.. haha... bye..." he said suddenly frowning then you could heard a "I'm so stupid" mumble from E.J. Dark was awake. "*yawn* Omg... I need to eat right now," he said rushing outside.

You frowned as you sighed. "I'm sorry E.J... I lied for the good sake of everyone." You said as a tear stream down from your eye. "If I could remember the memories... I would be happy spending time with you and Jane again I guess... It's sad I don't even remember who's parents are." You said.

As the song kept playing you tossed yourself laying on Dark's bed. You sighed again.

Sylvia's POV

"It's sad I don't even remember who's parents are." A voice said. I was just walking passed Dark's room as I heard a female voice. I peeked through his room and saw Y/N. Y/N can talk. Her voice... it's hers.

She tossed herself on the bed then sighed. So my guessing was right all along. My lie senses was right. I remembered the day she lied.

Slender was shocked. "Are you mute?" Slender ask. She nodded as my eyes glows a bit.

"I knew it." I mumbled. I took a deep breath and open the door wider. Y/N looked up to see me glaring at her. She look kinda surprised and confused.

"Look... Y/N, why did you lie?" I asked her. She respond me with a sign language but I stopped her. "I know you can talk, so use your voice please." I begged her. She at first pretends that she doesn't know anything.

"Look, I just heard you talk outside." I said. She was about to respond again but she gave up. "I'm sorry." She said. Man, her sound is so soft like a cotton candy.

"B-but please don't t-tell anyone! I don't want them to get hurt." She said rather quieter. I closed the door behind me and start asking "What do you mean by 'don't want them to get hurt'?".

"I-I could hear z woman sound everytime I did something wrong, forgeting about something, somethings going to happend and when I sleep, the voice would come back." She explains.

"And all the visions I have, a-and the woman told me not yo speak the wrong word or eveything could go bad." She explains.

"Fine... since you tell the truth, I'll kept your secret. For now on, I'll trust you and you have to trust me, we're gonna be best friends." I said. She smiled at me and mouthed a 'thank you'.

I gave her a nod and walked heading to the door. I stopped my track as I turn around and say, "Someday Y/N, someday, you have to let all of them know or they will be very dissapointed." I turned around and leave.

Y/N's POV

After what I heard from Sylvia, I think about it and she was right. I'll find the perfect date to tell them.

I went downstairs to see everyone eating as I join them and sat between Kate and Masky. Puppeteer was across me eating in peace and Savion and Nick was talking with each other not like BEN and Jeff.

"Guys please! There's no one can clean this place up! And it's my castle!" Dark shouted. BEN and Jeff ignored him as they kept throwing their food until...

Smack!

An egg hit your face.

Eveyone freeze like a statue and look at you. Jeff and BEN was stunned. Sylvia giggles a bit while you? You just wiped your face using your F/C shirt.

You lifted up my shirt collar to your face as everyone could see your stomach. As you were done you looked at BEN and Jeff and gave them a 'Really?' Face.

"I-I'm sorry!" Both of them said in unison. You smiled at them and gave them a 'don't worry' sign. As you eat with them.