「The Angel's Voice Within The Demon's Cracks」

A/N : I don't know what I just wrote on that Title but forget about it.

Y/N's POV

"Morning." You greeted them. "Eh? Who's there?!" Jeff got out a knife. "It's me. Y/N." You said. "Holy shit. I forgot you speak! Oh shit that rhymes." Jeff cursed. "It's fine." You smiled.

"God..." You saw BEN staring at you. "That voice..." He daydreamed only to be smacked by E.J and Jeff. "What the fuck?!" BEN rubbed his head. You giggled.

"Sis! Sis!" Sally said tugging on your shirt. "Charlie said your voice is so pretty." Sally said. "Well thank you Charlie." You said petting the teddy bear. "You too." You kissed Sally.

Silence falls.

"So...." Puppeteer broke the silence. You sighed heavily and looked away. "Hey, something's wrong?" Helen asked. "Is just that, ever since I've talked, it looks like you guys were just being more quiet than ever." You said.

"That's the author's fault for running out of idea-" BEN said getting cut off.

Moving on

"Well... it's just that we kinda want to hear your voice more." Liu blushed. "Yes!" Matthew said. "As you know, my voice isn't only this soft ones." You said picking Matthe up while hugging him. "What do you mean?" Jane asked.

"I have 2 kind of voice." You said. "And personality." You added. "The first is my original voice which is the one you're hearing now. The second..." You stopped. You changes your eyes as blood dripped down.

"The one with a devilish grinned." You said rather in a raspy and rude voice. They all look at you in shocked as you went back to normal. "I don't know how but I guess I'm not human anymore." You said.

"You were not human from the beginning." Slenderman said. "So what am I?" You asked in concern.

"Should we tell her?" Jane asked. "Does she want to know?" E.J asked. "Just tell me!" You said. "M-maybe some day." E.J said. "Come on... pleaseeeee..." you begged.

"Y/N, it's better not to know for now." Jane said. You sighed in defeat. "Alright." You said. You head upstairs. "Where are you going?" Nick asked. "My room." You said bluntly which makes everyone shocked and worry.

"Did I do something wrong?" Jane asked.

You were inside and helding on the necklace again. "What is this thing?" You asked to no one.

'Y/N....'

You heard a soft voice. Almost like yours. "Who are you?" You asked in a sad tone. "You've been guiding me... helping me... accompany me... but you never tell me who you were." You said.

'Y/N....'

It says again. "Tell me who you are." You said. You saw a dim light in front of you. You opened your eyes as you saw the lady. She had H/C hair, E/C eyes and a sweet voice like yours.

Angel wings were grown behind her. She smiled sweetly at you as you stood up from your bed and look at her. You took a step closer as she held her hands on your cheeks. So warm....

'I'm Lux L/N...'

After that, she faded. "M-miss Lux?" You asked. It's was weird because she had the same Last Name as yours.

You opened the door and saw Slenderman still in the dining room. "S-slender." You said. Everyone watches you as you look at him. "W-who's Lux L/N?" You asked. E.J, Jane and Slenderman was surprised.

"Y-you don't even r-remember your mom?" Jane asked completely shocked. "How could I possibly know when all you do was keep secrets from me!" You said in anger. All of them looked at you as you clench your palm.

"S-sorry. I-I didn't mean to." You sighed. "Please tell me. Who's Lux L/N. If she really is my mother... Why did she guide me here?" You asked. "S-she guide you here?" Slender asked in shocked. "Before the day I saw Sally, She told me to go to this woods. She talked to me and care for me." You said. "She had those beautiful Angel wings. Bright E/C eyes. Golden dress. Soft voices and touch. H/C hair and the golden halo floating on her head." You said smiling.

Slender sighed as he told you to go to his office. You nodded. Slnder tolds Jack and Jane to be there as well because they're the only ones who knows.

"I'm sorry." Jane apologised. "I'm sorry too." You said. The three of you walked inside and you stood next to them. Slender sighed. "Lux was a beautiful woman." Slender said.

"Your mother is very kind." Jane said. "That day, she got suck inside a portal as she went into the underground world by accident." Jack said. "She met your father. Which is a demon. The ruler of the Underground." Jane said.

"Lux was also a friend of mine. I had feelings for here but she had feelings for that demon." Slender sighed. "And because of that, She married him. And you were born. I always came because my curiosity. Seeing you alone wasn't a good thing so I played with you. Yoi were mean and rude at first but you relaxed when you trusted me." Jack said.

"I'm afraid we can't say anything further." Jane said. "Sorry." She apologised. "It's alright." You said. "Thanks to her, I felt very safe." You said.

"I'll be going now." You waved and leave.

Third Person View

"Should we tell her that her mother was killed?" Jane asked. "Better not." Jack said. "It was awfully tragic." He added.

"We have to keep it until the day comes. No one should ever speaks about his name." Slender said. The two of them nodded and went outside.

"Lux..." Slender calls.

'Yes?'

"Lux? Is that really you?" Slender turns around to meet the woman.

'Yes, it's really me. How are you old friend?'

She smiles. Slender couldn't help but stare. "Why did you came?" He asked.

'Is meeting my old friend a bad thing?'

She giggled. "No. It's not." Slender said.

'I need you to do me a favor.'

"What favor?" Slender asked.

'Protect Y/N for me alright? Take care of her until she reach her full destination. I'll meet you and her another time.'

After that, no sound was heard anymore. She faded again. "I will protect her even if it cost my life." Slender mumbled.