is this it?

(credits from twitter lollo or basiclollo)
Technoblades POV:

"Aight then, what is the plan, Will?" I was being curious, how will we get her from Dreams hands. They are either smart or really stupid, and as I know Dream can be ready for everything that happens. But I am not so sure for Sapnap and George.

"That is the problem, we don't have it yet," Wilbur reaplayed.

"I mean, I have an idea, but you aren't listening to me Wilbur!" Tommy now inclouded himself in the conversetion.

"Last time you had an idea, you ended up passed out with an arrow in your stomach and Y/N still in their hands," Wilbur sounded kinda bored of his ideas.

"That was like 4 months ago! Wilbur come on!" Tommy sounded bored of his brother as well.

"I said no, Tommy," Wilbur answered and turned around.

"Wilbur let him speak. You don't have ideas," my monotone voice spoke.

"Techno, his ideas won't work, he always has them, I don't need anyone hurt. Not right now," Wilbur looked at me suprised I said something.

"I said let him speak, Wilbur," I said, Wilbur was being a jerk at this point.

"But Techno, no, I'm older I know how to act," 

"Omg that's going no where"

"Wilbur, stop, in a fact we all know im the oldest here and I say let him speak. Also you are the reason yall got exiled. Tommy didn't have anything with it at all. And it was your idea, Tommy go on, whats your idea?" Tommy is looking at me as well is Wilbur but I just ignore them.

"Okay, so my idea is, in future, we get some tnt or start a fire near their islands. Dream doesn't let Y/N to leave her room, so he will leave her there. From before i know, where her room is. We can either go both to her room, when we start the fire, or you try to dictract them." Tommy started speaking.

"I dont like the idea," Wilbur said.

"Wilbur you don't like it just because is Tommys," I looked at him. "Anyways, Tommy you are going to dictract them, while I go to Y/N. It will be more safe for you, and I can take most of them."

"Thats fine to me." Tommy spoke and we both left the room, leaving Wilbur alone. 

They started planning about how to come to Dream smp land and decided the day and hour. 

*Time skips/ day of the plan*
Y/Ns POV
I am just vibing in my minds, some people would say day dreaming.
(a/n: mood)
"THERE'S FIRE NEAR, SAPNAP, GEORGE COME ON WE DON'T HAVE TIME!" was that Dream?
So there is a fire? IS HE LEAVING ME HERE WHILE THERE IS FIRE SOMEWHERE??

My door slams open revaling Sapnap coming in.

"There's a fire,"

"Well no shit"

"Stay here while we try to fix the situation," he added and left.

I didn't say anything as always, watching him leave.

Why would someone just come here and start a fire when it's about to be night.

One person.

Tommy.

"Omg how stupid can one persone be?"

Technoblades POV:
"You got it Tommy? Hide behing the trees near your house, don't let anyone know you are there, you will see us coming," I said to Tommy and he nodded to me.

"Let's do this."

I start running to the house. Tommy explained to me where Y/N is so it shouldn't be that hard. I mean they left her in the room. Alone. While there is a fire. Dumbasses.

I see all of them running to the fire to stop it. That's my chanse I'm going in.

I step in the house. It's nice we could say

"Okay so I need to go left here and upstairs last doors on right," I say to myself, checking left side before fully walking into the hallway.

"Why would they left the room unlocked-" I open the door seeing the girl standing in front of window trying to break out.

She turns around when she hears the door open. She is scared. Is she scared because she doesn't know me or?

"Oh hallo, don't worry, nothing bad happening just trying y'know to help you here. I'm Technoblade, Techno on short."

"Well. My name's Y/N. Nice to meet you i guess."

"Come, I'm with Wilbur." I say turning around ready to leave hoping she would trust me and follow me. Just in case I turn around only to see her trying to walk behind me. I get confused then see her leg, relisation kicks in and I pick her up, carrying her out.

"Be quiet here, we don't know if they are here and are just quiet, or if they are about to come back," I say slightly turning my head to her seeing her nod a bit.

We quickly got out and I put her on the ground, giving her a healing potion so she could run on her own. Everything was going just a bit too good...

"HEY!" I hear a scream from our left.

"Dream. Come on dude, why are u like that." I think to myself.
I glance behind me just to check on Y/N and she's terrified. Her face tells me everthing. If they get her its over for her.

They are running to us and I grab Y/Ns hand and pull her behind me.

We are running away from them and I see Tommy standing behind the tree. He sees us running and comes from his hidding spot, but soon his eyes widned seeing who's behind us. He starts running with us.

"We need to split here. I'll try to distract them Y/N you go left, Tommy right."

They both do what I say. I can hear Dream say something, but not sure what he said. They all turned left, to chase Y/N.

"Fuck. Dream don't be a simp right now."

Y/Ns POV:
I start running to the left. I try to look over my shoulder to see all 3 of them chasing me.

I start to speed up and I can hear their footsteps getting closer to me. Should I fight them?
The answer is
No.

I am still running and theu footsteps are so close to me. I'm not gonna make it.

"Fuck"

Ahead of me is a big wall not allowing me to run on. I look behing me them being so close to me. There's no time to run. I'm starting to get overwhelmed.

"No where to run, huh?" I can't go back.

They destroyed me. I can't belive I die from them. I can't. What do I do? They ruined me, fucking destroyed my life. I have never shown emotions to them. Never did never will.

I see Techno in a corner of my eye jumping on the trees. He's so behind...

Is this it? Is this how it all ends?

1097 words.

Nah just kidding.

I back up to the wall as the sharp blade is placed on my neck, three of them blocking my view from everything, George already getting the rope ready.

Someone jumped from the tree.

A blade is removed from my neck when Techno attacks Dream. I try to run away, to help to do anything but Sapnap decided to hold both of my arms in place. I can't do anything, they're destroying me again, I'm so useless.

I struggle towards him nothing working. As I'm trying to break free with anything I remember, Sap stabs my leg with a pocket knife twice. When I scream in pain Geogre covers my mouth. I can't be heard.

I kick Sapnap in his place, hoping it'll work. He quickly lets my hands free and I try to take a run for it but George kicks my legs so I fall on the floor hitting my head in the process.

Last thing i see before passing out is George towering over me.

1375 words.
Damn.
U are swag
Swag
Swag
Swag
Hope yall enjoyed.
Im happy how the book is turning out and the clout it got in 2 days its amazing.
Eat and drink>:(
Mwah<3