Chapter 3

(A/N This will be a short one)
Naruto's POV

"Alright, so today we are going to have a spar today" announced Kakashi sensei. "First match=Uzumaki Naruto and Uchiha Sasuke."

I looked at my youthful eternal rival. Oops I sound like guy sensei.

Anyways we glared each other and he charged first, shouting"Narutooooo!" I said nothing as the kunai struck me. I suddenly turned into a log of wood leaving a confused Sasuke. The next moment I was behind him holding a kunai. He surrendered immediately even if it hurted his ego.
"Winner:Uzumaki Naruto"
Soon the match was between me and Sakura in which I won, obviously. But she was impressive for someone coming from civilian.
I then went to Kakashi sensei and said that I would like to know about my chakra nature.
He gave a slip of paper and explained everything. I started channeling my chakra into the paper. The paper split into two parts perfectly. One burned in flames. And the last one was covered with pink substance.
"That's a surprise, a shinobi shou........." He stopped and shouted in shock"What the hell!"
I was shocked too.
"You have got one rare nature and one legendary nature."
Everyone literally froze on hearing it.
I asked "So what's this pink thingy?"
He said "Crystal style. It's soo rare that I know only person who can do it in the whole shinobi world besides you. I think that she can train you."
"So what's her name?" I asked
"Guren" He replied.
"Hmm interesting."