Chapter 4

1 week later

Naruto's POV

We were asked by jiji to rescue a cat named Tora. It is said that this mission still haunts the anbu black ops and even the legendary 3 sanins
"How much bad this mission would be?" I muttered to myself.
30 minutes later
"Emo are you in your position?" Asked Kakashi.
"Hn"
"I will take that as yes. Pinkie, are you in position?"
"Yes, Kakashi sensei."
"Good, what about blondie?"
"......."
"Blondie?"
"......"
"NARUTO, ARE YOU THERE OR NOT?"
"It got away from me when I took the position." I said.
"What?!"

The next moment, when the cat escaped, I saw a crystal wall Trapping the cat. I immediately reported it to Kakashi sensei who immediately rushed to the spot after asking me to keep hiding. As soon as he arrived, I walked out of the hidding position. He checked the wall formed and said "Just as I thought. You can come out of hidding Guren"
Immediately a woman with purple hair and wearing a green fur coat came out and said "Its a honour to be summoned by the copy ninja himself. So where is this boy who has the crystal style jutsu?"

 So where is this boy who has the crystal style jutsu?"

"Well, that would be me." I said taking out my chakra paper and pouring my chakra into it. Same result as before.

" Its quite rare to have this jutsu, you know." She said after recovering from surprise.

"Yup"

8 months later

Soon I learnt the crystal style jutsus from Guren. For example: crystal release, crystal style crystal ball jutsu, crystal style 8th wall formation.
Meanwhile Sasuke was slowly getting jealous of my abilities. Sakura and Kakashi were praising me and Guren was impressed by me.
At the same time, I realised that Hinata had a crush on me. I sighed Knowing that in the future I will have to leave her alone only because I have a demon inside me.