Little sister

(Shinsou's POV)
The next day I woke up in my new room with- 99+ missed calls?!? Of course, Denki was calling me. I figured that he was still asleep so I got dressed and headed out of my room and was immediately met by Mr. Aizawa
(Ok so I imagine their house like this purple=Shinsou's room, cyan= Eri's room, yellow= Aizawa and Mic's room, red= living room, green= dining room, pink= living room, blue= some random room, light green= a hallway)

 Aizawa(Ok so I imagine their house like this purple=Shinsou's room, cyan= Eri's room, yellow= Aizawa and Mic's room, red= living room, green= dining room, pink= living room, blue= some random room, light green= a hallway)

"Good morning Hitoshi." He said bluntly. Moments later Eri popped out from behind him and latched onto my leg. Oh. My. God. My heart cannot. She's the cutest thing on this planet and I will protect her in every way possible. I picked her up off of my leg and put her on my shoulders then followed Mr. aizawa, well I guess I should call him dad now, to the dining room where Mic already had Breakfast set out on the table. I set Eri down and she crawled up onto her chair and I sat down in mine.
(Later that day...)
(Still out favorite sleepy boi's pov)
Mr aizawa came and told me at 5:00 am that tomorrow is my first day of school. Joyous.
(Sorry for the short chapter)