"How about Callie?"

(Denki's pov)
I wake up from another good nights sleep. I forgot that I had Shinsou stay over with me last night but, sure enough, he was right next to me sleeping when i woke up. I gently shake him awake, "good morning Toshi." I said quietly. He groaned and rolled over, "morning Denks." He replied. OH FUCK I FORGOT WE HAD SCHOOL TODAY! "Toshi, get up we have school!" I said hurriedly and ran over to start rummaging through my closet for my Uniform then I go to the bathroom to change quickly. But apparently not quickly enough because Shinsou was already dressed by the time I was out. He nodded towards the door and we both left for class.
(Shinsou's pov)
I woke up to Kaminari shaking me and saying "good Morning Toshi." I blushed at the nickname but groaned and rolled over to face him "morning Denks." I sighed. "Toshi, get up we have school!" He said. Luckily I remembered this and brought my uniform with me. He went to go change and it took him absolutely forever to get into his uniform. He was in there for 20 minutes. By the time he was out I was dressed and sitting there for 15 minutes. I nodded towards the door to signal for us to get going.
~In class~
Dad walked up to the front of the classroom and announced that today we would be doing a partner assignment with a classmate of our choice. Probably because he was too lazy to assign us a partner. Me and Denki exchanged a look that said 'we're partners' the assignment was that we needed to take care of a pet for a month. And with my amazing luck it was a kitten. They didn't have names yet or anything. He said it was to "Teach us responsibility" but I know it's because once the month is up he gets 10 kittens. Seince there are 20 students and they're in teams of 2 he gets 10 new kittens because he can't just send them back to the adoption center. Me and Kaminari got a Black Burmese cat with blue eyes.
~After class in Kaminari's room~
We sat down on the floor with the kitten. "So what are we gonna call her?" Denki questioned.
I already had a list.
"Bella,Chloe,Lucy,Lilly ,Sophie,Luna,Gracie,Molly, Zoe, Cleo, Mia, Princess,Daisy,Abby,Sasha,Callie, Angel, Lola, Maggie,Ebony, Duchess, Izzy,Or maybe Annie there's als-" I said but I was interrupted when Denki put a finger Over my mouth and shushed me.
"How about Callie?" He said. I nodded in response.