A long overdue appology

(Just a little forewarning in this chapter there will be a mild TW)
(Denki's pov)
Another day, Another hate text. Every day I get a hate text from a different unknown number. Today's is... "you should just kill yourself, maybe you wouldn't cause any more tragedy's"
Well to the bathroom I go.

TW: cutting

I go into the bathroom and sift through a drawer to find my razor. I pull my sleeve back and press the blade to my wrist making a cut, not too deep but just enough to bleed I do this 17 and then find some bandages to cover the cuts that are now filling up the sink with fresh, scarlet, blood. I pull my sleeve back down and head downstairs to the common room.
TW: over

I went downstairs and sat down in the living room and Shinsou was already there sitting all alone. So I went over and sat next to him. Before I could say anything Shinsou just said "I'm sorry." Sorry? Why is he sorry? "I'm sorry for leaving without saying goodbye back when we were kids." He continued. I thought he forgot about me. "Last night I remembered everything I had forgotten. Can we go somewhere else to talk about it?" He said. So we went outside to the courtyard and sat on a bench beneath an old oak tree with couples names written on it. Once we sat down we continue talking.
S: when the league found out we were friends they erased my memories of you, I'm so sorry.
D: but why would they do that?
S: they think you're a threat to the League. The USJ attack was just to get rid of you.
D: so all those people got hurt because of me...
S: Denki Kaminari, don't you ever blame yourself for something like this! It's not your fault.
D: Hitoshi Shinsou, don't YOU ever blame yourself for something the League did! It wasn't your fault they wiped your memory.
After that we both went silent and he leaned over and rested his head on my shoulder. We both smiled and sat there for a few peaceful moments until Mr.Aizawa comes and ruins the silence.
"Shinsou come home Eri wants you to play with her." He said, "but dad I wanna stay here with Denki!" Shinsou protests. Wait, did he just call my teacher "Dad"?!? Holy shit my life is fucked up!