"Yes"

(The next day)
(Shinsou's POV)
I woke up early today to go ask Dad for some money to borrow and he did so. When he asked why I got a little flustered and said, "I'm going Ring shopping." He just nodded in response. I've spent the past four years of my life with Denki and only him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him too.
(An hour later)
I finally found the right one and I'm currently sitting with Denki in my room. I know that he isn't really into all the big flashy romantic stuff so I'm gonna ask him here. It's quite right now so I decide it's time. God my beard has never beat faster. I get down on one knee and start speaking, "Denki Kaminari, I have been in love with you since the day we met 5 years ago. At the table me I didn't know what to call the feeling that was taking over me but now I know that it was love so I'm asking you" I pull out the ring box and open it "will you marry me Denki?" I said. I'm overcome with so many thoughts at that moment that it makes me dizzy, what If he says no? What if he says yes? Before I could think anything else he said yes in such a high pitched voice that I felt like I was going to go deaf but it wouldn't be the worst last thing I hear. He pulls me into a hug and I hug back. We remain like this for a few minutes until my Dads come in and start clapping. I can't believe he said yes, I'm relieved, but surprised. But did I really think he'd say no?