Remembering Childhood

In Shinsou's dream...
(Shinsou's 3rd person pov)
I was 3 years old, it was the day my quirk developed. I was In the living room, mom was clipping the cat's claws, dad was doing paperwork of some sort, and I was sitting in the middle of the living room in a beanbag chair watching a show about cats. I said "mommy can I play with the kitty?" She shook her head no. "Why not?" I protested, she said "because I'm busy clipping her claws, Hitoshi." At that point I was on the verge of a tantrum, "Give me the kitty!" I shouted. My mother obediently walked over and set the cat down in front of me walked away and sat back down on the couch. Meanwhile dad was watching horrified In the background, he ran over to mom and was frantically asking if she was ok. That night My parents decided we should take a "shopping trip" and they told me to wait outside, and that's what I did. I was waiting outside for the next 3 months, I survived off of random food and water from passersby. Then the League found me. Shigaraki took me in and Kurogiri treated me like his own son. Shigaraki took pity on me until I turned 10 then he started training me against our hostages. I never lost a fight or even got a scratch for that matter. I was like his prized possession. Then Toga and Dabi came and stole my spotlight. But Dabi wasn't half bad, me and him got along well. But Toga, that girl doesn't know how to shut her trap. Toga and Dabi acted like a sister and brother to me. Honestly I kinda miss them sometimes.

 Until the day of the USJ attack when we kidnapped denki and I helped him escape

Until the day of the USJ attack when we kidnapped denki and I helped him escape. I never mentioned it to anyone but when Toga figured out I helped Denki escape she cut me up really bad. I have slash marks all down my back, they're scars now but they still hurt. Dabi has always been good to me though, the night I let Denki go I was upset that I wouldn't see him again, Dabi helped me take my mind off of it.
(Annnd end chapter)