𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚂|𝟶𝟶𝟽

Sorry my loves for going missing so damn long <3 onto the story.

𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙰𝙽 𝙾𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚁 𝙺𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙳|𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚁𝐅𝐃𝐂 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝟒𝟖𝟕__________

𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑
𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙰𝙽 𝙾𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚁 𝙺𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙳|𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚁
𝐅𝐃𝐂 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝟒𝟖𝟕
__________

"Somebody come get her she dancing like a stripper! Somebody come get her she feelin' all the liquor!" Osama sang loudly entering Hasaan's cell. "Wake yo ass up nigga."

"Mane what cho bright ass want." Hasaan smacked his teeth still laying with his eyes closed.

"Guess what that nigga Tigger downloaded on the luh phone he got." Osama said, Hasaan couldnt see em due to his eyes being closed but he could tell he was smiling.

"TikTok." Osama said. "We finna be tiktoking this sentence away."

"Guess we finna tik tok till we die then nigga or at least till they search fo that phone." Hasaan said rubbing his eyes as he began to sit up.

"Mane them dumb ass C.Os not gon snitch cause they know Tigger gon take they asses down with em." Osama said. "Word is he finna get C.O Carter to sneak in another phone fa me cause I want me a luh tik tok joint."

"Comedy ass nigga." Hasaan said. "We got work today?"

"Uh nah Ion think so, C.O Josiah say we get to be in the dayroom since weon be getting into no drama like that." Osama rubbed his hands together. "You think some jawns finna be in there?"

"Shit probably, I know wherever I'm at Mariah crazy ass along with Alecia gon be somewhere lurking." Hasaan said standing to his feet to grab his washbag. "I hope you at least washed yo ass before you came in here bugging me bout a luh tik tok joint."

"Duh nigga, Ian shiggy or Tigger dirty asses." Osama said.

"Nigga who dirty?" Hasaan heard Shiggy say coming around with his friends.

"You nigga, lets not act like yo luh dirty ass ain't skip showering fo a week." Osama said looking Shiggy right in his eyes. Osama never understood why Shiggy thought he was scared of him, especially knowing how easy it was for Osama to start a fire and ruin someone's life and face.

"It was three days first of all." Shiggy had attempted to defend himself.

"And thats three muhfuckin days too long." Osama said turning back over to Hasaan. "Hurry up and shower and shit, I'll be down in the dayroom aight?"

"Nigga have you even ate yet?" Hasaan asked.

"Oh shit nah I havent thanks for remindin' me, I guess I'll meet you in the mess hall then." Osama said making Hasaan nod his head as he exited the cell passed the boys and made his way to the bathroom.