𝙿𝙸𝙼𝙿𝙴𝙳|𝟶𝟷𝟶

ya girl is officially a college student in a month which may mean slower updates. Y'all please bare with me.

𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙰𝙽 𝙾𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚁 𝙺𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙳|𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚁𝐅𝐃𝐂 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝟒𝟖𝟕__________

𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑
𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙰𝙽 𝙾𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚁 𝙺𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙳|𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚁
𝐅𝐃𝐂 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝟒𝟖𝟕
__________

"Wake up nigga!" Osama had said the minute he entered Hasaan's cell smiling widely as he rocked back and forth on his heels.

"What you do that got you all giddy and shit." Hasaan groggily said rubbing the crust out of his eyes.

"You rememba how I said I was gon fuck up Amber's life?" He asked making Hasaan look over at him confused.

"Nigga who is Amber?" Hasaan asked trying to recall hearing the name.

"That ole yella bitch." Osama said in a duh tone before he realized he never told Hasaan the girl's name. "Oh my fault, my ex whose car I lit up." He said.

"Ooh, what about her?" Hasaan sat up on his cell bed. He yawned while he watched Osama excitedly take a seat at his desk area and began to spill whatever it is he did.

"I did it." He said smiling cheekily.

"Did what exactly?" Hasaan asked--he didn't have the energy that early morning to use any brain power to figure out what Osama was talking about.

"I done framed her luh boyfriend, bitch is by herself na." He said with pride all over his face.

"I thought you said you was gon leave that girl alone." Hasaan chuckled.

"I said I'd leave ha alone after I ruin ha life." He said in a duh tone. "Now that I successfully did that, I'm at peace."

"Yea I'm sure you is nigga." Hasaan laughed nodding his head at Kasim who had just joined them in his cell. "Y'all in my shit like you'd  think this a congregation or some shit."

"Shit it's a congregation today." Osama said. "We gather here today to thank you lord for blessing me with the opportunity of giving this bitch, I mean woman what she deserved. May she go to hell and may her luh boyfriend suffer for thinking he was safe. Amen."

"This nigga is crazy for real." Kasim chuckled. "A nigga just came back from court." he said making Osama and Hasaan look over at him.

"And how it go?" Hasaan asked.

"They decided they was gon reopen a nigga case, lawyer say I got a chance at getting out this bitch after 9 long years." Kasim said. "Shit its bout to be ten  on my birthday."