𝙸𝙽𝙼𝙰𝚃𝙴 |𝟶𝟶𝟾

𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙰𝙽 𝙾𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚁 𝙺𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙳|𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚁𝐅𝐃𝐂 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝟒𝟖𝟕__________

𝐁𝐎𝐓𝐓𝐎𝐌 𝐁𝐎𝐘 𝐒𝐔𝐑𝐕𝐈𝐕𝐎𝐑
𝙷𝙰𝚂𝙰𝙰𝙽 𝙾𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚁 𝙺𝙷𝙰𝙻𝙴𝙳|𝙿𝙷𝙸𝚁
𝐅𝐃𝐂 𝐇𝐎𝐔𝐒𝐓𝐎𝐍, 𝐂𝐄𝐋𝐋 𝟒𝟖𝟕
__________

"So niggas was hitting that shit like bow bow bow and all a sudden I paused because hold up, why my dick hot?" Blocko told his story to a group of guys in the day room.

Hasaan had tried to tune out the man's voice but it seemed Blocko had gotten louder purposely making it impossible to do so. Osama had been placed in SHU for the past four days—due to the fact that he had burned an inmate with a shank he had heated with a small fire he had made; his excuse for burning the inmate was simply an argument and being pushed too far.

With Osama in solitary, Hasaan finally had peace to himself. He had also befriended a new inmate by the name of  Kasim, who had been transferred over from Pollunskee, a maximum prison who was charged for three murders— the murder of his abusive father, his uncle, and his fathers mother.

The two had practically hit it off discussing each of their bodies and how it went down. They bonded like psychopaths and discussed the many intricate ways of murder. Kasim seemed to have no regrets about any of the murders he had committed and he matched both his and Osama's energy.

"Hasaan sap ass ova there writing fairy tales and shit." Blocko said loudly making Hasaan look up from his journal which was practically hanging on its last legs.

"Blocko ova there tryna get fucked up...again and shit." Hasaan mean mugged. The two were never close enough to joke about his writing, and Hasaan had made it clear he had no intentions on becoming close.

"Fucked up by who?" Blocko stood up.

"You standing up like you on some hot shit." Hasaan's country accent slipped a little as he stood up and pulled up his sweats. "Need me to knock yo ass back down?"

"Aye chillat bruh, he ain een mean it like that." Smalls spoke up— he had always been the one to save Blocko from an ass beating.

"Nawl fucked up by who?" Blocko put on for his audience who was already betting against him.

Hasaan hardly fought but when he fought...he fought and he nearly catches another body in the process which pertains to why he avoided if possible. He had done well staying out of fights but in prison, regardless there was always someone willing to try someone and bring out a different character.

"Walk ova here and find out brudda man." Hasaan said standing unbothered. He knew the damage he could cause and Blocko knew it too, though his ego was so important to him that he was willing to take another ass beating again.