28 : "you're home."

▬▬▬

▬▬▬

📍 MONDAY BLOOMS, FEB14, VALENTINE'S DAY.

kenjirou groaned as soon as he heard yet another bell coming from the door, indicating another costumer.

it was valentine's day. the time when lots of people visit flower shops on the day of the occasion instead of preparing in advance.

kenjirou glanced at his watch, only to realize that its just been 2 hours since they opened and yet it felt like it was half a day.

chatter here, chatter there, ringing of bell, ringing there.

kenjirou just wanted to go home and watch cartoons with the siblings.

since it's a busy day for them, he had no time to complain. he immediately went back to work and accompanied people who needed help.

a while ago when kenjirou just arrived, alisa immediately informed him about the increase of number of employees for today since they needed all the help.

"goshiki, are you on
delivery duty? or
was it lev?"

GOSHIKI TSUTOMU
"i'm on delivery
duty, why?"

"can you deliver
deliver something
from me? here's the
address."

kenjirou gave goshiki a piece of paper with an address written on it.

GOSHIKI TSUTOMU
"oooohh, is this
for semi-san?"

goshiki wiggled his eyebrows which kenjirou only answered with a disgusted look in his face.

"those are for
my mother."

"just hurry up and
go. you still have
other deliveries."

GOSHIKI TSUTOMU
"on it!! see you later!"

kenjirou only gave the younger a small nod before going back to the warzone, aka inside the shop.

LEV HAIBA
"shirabu-san! can you
please escort ms. klee
over there?"

"sure, i'm on it."

kenjirou took a deep breath before going back to work.

▬▬▬

after a long day at work, kenjirou was finally back.