09 : "set the table"

▬▬▬

▬▬▬

kenjirou was woken up by a sound coming from downstairs. he groaned as he took the blanket and moved to the side— thinking that there was still space.

a small yelp escaped from kenjirou's mouth when he fell from the bed with a loud thud.

"stupid bed..."

kenjirou mumbled, weakly kicking the bed. he was too tired to stand up again so he just lied down on the floor, staring at the white ceiling.

suddenly, he heard the door creak.

SEMI EITA
"hey, what hap-
oh."

eita blinked twice before walking towards the copper-haired male.

kenjirou completely ignored the person who just walked in and didn't even bother move.

eita bent down to see kenjirou's face— hardly able to keep an eye open. he smiled before standing straight.

SEMI EITA
"i cooked breakfast,
so you should go
down already."

"go away..."

kenjirou grumbled before facing the other way.

eita sighed and was about to go back down when an idea popped in his head. he grinned mischievously as he slowly made his way towards kenjirou.

eita counted to 3 before grabbing kenjirou's legs.

"OUCH! WHAT THE
HELL, EITA!"

"PUT ME DOWN!"

"I SWEAR IF YOU
DON'T PUT ME
DOWN YOU- ow!"

eita immediately loosened his grip, making kenjirou fall face first.

the ash-blonde was also on the floor, clutching his stomach and wiping away the tears that formed because of laughing too much.

kenjirou wasted no time in taking his blanket and using it to cover eita's face.

SEMI EITA
"I-I CAN'T-!"

eita tried to move kenjirou away, but the latter had a tight grip on the blanket.

SEMI EITA
"c-can't BREATHE!"

"good."

when kenjirou thought that it was already enough, he took the blanket and a wild eita appeared.