GLITCHES : MAZE TRIAL

introduction :

The Maze Runner [2014]

Prologue :

A buzzer sounded. It was time. A new Greenie would be delivered, along with the supplies they got monthly.
The large group of boys, probably 50 at best, gathered around the hole in the ground, waiting to open it.
Their ages scattered but none of said boys were over 22. They had been there for as long as they could remember. Literally.
When you showed up in The Box, you don't remember a thing. Not even your own name, but you get that back soon enough.
It was torture, but it was all they knew.

All the boys had expected to explain this all to another boy, but unbeknownst to them, Phase Two had begun.
A girl was in the box.
The boys had never seen a girl, let alone talk to one, so they didn't exactly know what to do with her. However, once she awoke and was able to work, she proved herself to be very useful.

The boys loved Noah, she was one of them after all. However, the group would get split and broken after another month.
A boy would show, nothing new. Except for the fact that he made some real trouble.
Then a while later, another girl would show up. This is where it gets really fun.

Slang Lesson :

Glade - the open field in the middle of the maze (where they live)
Glader - the residents / people of the Glade
Klunk - poop / crap
Shank - friend / fellow
Shuck - used to bring attention to one's annoyance / frustration
Slam it - calm down / shut it
Slinthead - derogatory for when someone gets in trouble and gets a repercussions
Green bean / Greenie - newest member to the Glade
Newbie - same as Greenie / Green bean
Good that - agreement
Jacked - someone messed up in the head
Deadheads - graveyard in SouthWest end

Map :

Noah's wardrobe :

Noah's wardrobe :

.