the choice

The sound of something clinking awoke Riddhima from her slumber. Opening her eyes, she saw Vansh opening the handcuffs. She bolted upright and stretched for the pesky key. Vansh immediately pulled it out of the cuffs, and held it out of her reach.

"Yeh chhabi mujhe do Vansh." She snapped at him.

"Itni bhi kya jaldi hai sweetheart." He smugly smiled. "Let's have a little more fun."

Scowling, and standing up on her knees, she told him, "Mujhe tumhare saath ko maaze nahi karne." She reached out for the key again. "Give me the key Vansh."

With a flick of his wrist, he threw it away without looking.

Stunned, Riddhima yelled at him. "Yeh kya kiya tumne?" She gestured to her head angrily, "Pagal ho gaye ho kya?"

In one fell swoop, he knocked her back onto the bed, and kept her pinned down.

"Haan Riddhima. Pagal ho gaya hoon." He growled, squeezing her wrists. "And you wanna know why?" He nipped at her throat. "Because of you."

"Don't you dare blame me." She warned.

He laughed. "Or what?" He trailed his lips against the side of her neck. "Batao Riddhima. Mera pagalpan door karne ke liye kya kar sakti ho?"

Riddhima tried to wriggle out of his grip but it was futile. She was still stuck to him because of the damn handcuffs. She gasped when he started to place wet kisses against the frame of her shoulder.

"Vansh let me go." She hated how there was absolutely no conviction in her tone.

She tried to push him away but he didn't budge.

"Never." He whispered, lightly biting at her skin.

She could literally feel her eyes rolling back in her head when he began swiping his tongue over the length of her neck.

"Va-" She couldn't even finish saying his name due to the roll of pleasures that began washing over her.

His hands slid under her shirt and without wasting a moment found her breasts. She moaned every time he pinched, tugged and squeezed.

"Vansh." Moaning, she finally let her arms encircle his head and pull him closer to herself.

"Kya hua Riddhima?" He mumbled against the corner of her jaw. "You wanted to go na?" She whimpered when he pinched her harder. "So go." He grazed his bearded cheek against her smooth one.

Riddhima glanced at him with pleading eyes. Instead of giving her what she wanted, Vansh pulled himself away from her. She immediately sat up, and tugged on their cuffed hands when he tried to walk away. He paid no heed to her, as he continued to walk away. Riddhima followed and watched as he picked up the discarded key and finally released her from her shackle.

"Go." He gestured towards the door with a small jerk of his chin.

She glowered at the mirth in his eyes. Angered, she lunged forward to push him but he grabbed her wrists and held them behind her. Walking forward, he pinned her between the wall and his own body.

"What's wrong?" He asked. "You wanted to go na? So go." With one hand he outlined the frame of her face. "I'm going to go shower now. By the time I come out I don't want to see you here." Kissing the corner of her mouth, he said, "If I do, then I never want to hear you talk about leaving again. Is that understood?" She nodded, feeling the hairs on his cheek tickle the smooth surface of hers. "Good." He gave her a single peck.

Riddhima looked at the ground. This was her chance. She should seize it and run as far away from him as she could. But then he released her and giving one long look, he went into the bathroom. With him gone, she was left missing the warmth his body had provided.

Riddhima ran a hand over her face. She should leave now. She looked at the locked bedroom door and had even taken a few steps towards it. She halted hearing the shower be turned on. She turned around and glanced at the closed bathroom door. She shook as her mind supplied her heated images.

Vansh would be standing naked underneath the shower head right now. The water would be spraying against his bare chest, and trickling down his body all the way down to his toes.

Riddhima pressed a hand against her flushed and heated cheeks. She held one of the bed posts for support. Her eyes flitted between the bedroom door and the bathroom. One side her supposed freedom, and the other all the immeasurable pleasures she knew Vansh could offer.