epilogue: wildest dreams

When Vansh came back to the penthouse, the first thing he did was take off his muddy boots. He didn't want to walk into the home, tracking all the wet dirt and have Riddhima scold him for unnecessarily increasing her workload. He left them on the mat for the time being so that all the water droplets could be soaked up. Walking further inside, he shrugged his trench coat off and draped it around a stool that was resting against the marbled island. As he undid his cuffs, he looked around for Riddhima. There was nothing on the stove, indicating she didn't cook anything. He hoped she had ordered something to eat and hadn't waited for him to return.

"Riddhima." He called as he made his way upstairs. He briefly paused by the laundry room to throw his socks into the machine. "Riddhima." He called again as he resumed his walk to the bedroom. "Ri-" He froze when he swung the door open.

Standing at the threshold, his jaw dropped as he took in the room. The lights were all turned off, leaving the only illuminating source to be the numerous candles that were set all over the room. They must have been burning for quite a while now as the air was infused with many different scents that Vansh couldn't quite discern. He could identify vanilla, hints of cinnamon and jasmine but there were many more that he couldn't.

He took a step forward and the soles of his feet touched something soft. He looked down and saw a pathway of deep red rose petals outlined with some more short candles. The pathway started from the threshold of the bedroom and went all the way to the bed itself. His eyes drifted upwards and widened seeing the goddess that was waiting for him.

"Bahut der laga di apne Mr. Raisinghania." His wife's sultry voice beckoned him.

Walking towards her, he said, "Maaf ki jiye ga. I didn't know ki koi mera itni khoobsurati se intezaar kar raha tha."

He stood before the bed, opposite to Riddhima who was raised on her knees.

Holding him by the chin, Riddhima asked, "Agar pata hota, toh kya karte?"

Sliding his hand over her ass, he pulled her forward. "Iss kamre se bahar hi nahi jaata."

"Toh iss gustakhi ke liye ek achi si saza honi chahiye." She teased.

Vansh sighed. "Aap kya saza dengi. Hum toh aap ke ishq mein pehle se hi mar chuke hai."

Pulling him by the collar, Riddhima shook her head. "Itni asaani se nahi marne dungi. Abhi toh bahut kuch karna baaki hai."

"Jaise?" Vansh asked, amused.

"Jaise," Riddhima stared at his lips with hooded eyes, "kiss me."

When she gently pressed their lips together, he furrowed his brows and said, "Yeh toh hum already kar chuke hai."

Holding his hands, Riddhima pressed them against her breasts and made him squeeze them. "Touch me."

"Yeh bhi already kar chuke hai." He spoke with his desire rising.

Steeling her eyes, she placed one of his hands directly over her womanhood. Bringing her lips close to his ear, she whispered, "Fck me."

Vansh's eyes widened in shock. Turning his head to face her, he whispered her name back in a question. Riddhima pressed the back of his hand to both add pressure and give him the one news he had been eagerly waiting for. He should have reacted right away but he seemed to be frozen, unable to believe that the time had finally arrived when he could show her just how much he loved her.

It took Riddhima resting her hand against his cheek and kissing him for Vansh to finally break out of his frozen state. He moved his lips eagerly against hers, and ran his hand from up her ass to all across her back. Her hands also moved up and down his chest, across his back and down over his groin to palm him.