family

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Vansh unlaced his shoes. He had meant to come back to the room early, but he had gotten sidetracked by a phone call from an international business associate. He glanced at his watch. If he went to sleep now, he should be able to get enough hours before his flight tomorrow.

He was about to head towards his closet to pick out his nightwear when he saw Riddhima standing in the bathroom's doorway. His mouth hung open as he took her in. Her delicate little feet peeked through her full length lavender night robe, and her hair softly billowed behind her as she walked towards him. The closer she got to him, the more entranced he got by her eyes that were decorated with a purple shaded luminous eyeshadow. Her pink glossed lips parted and enticed him even further.

She placed her hands against his chest and with a single push, he plopped back down on the bed. With dilated eyes, he watched as she slowly tugged on the bow to her night robe and slowly parted it open. He took in a sharp breath as she revealed her beautiful figure to him. She had a lavender satin lace nightgown on underneath that stopped at her upper thigh. He wouldn't even have to lift the cloth up much to get a taste of her.

He had reached his hand out to touch her but being the absolute tease that she is, Riddhima turned around. Excitement rose within him as she began swaying her hips in a charming little dance. Her hands in the air, she would squat in a highly alluring manner that made Vansh want to grab her by the hips and grind into her. Better yet, he was ready to pound into her right then and there.

She twirled and the nightgown spun around her body like a cape. Seeing Riddhima's desire so clearly in her gleaming eyes swelled his chest. She was feeling this way for him. That little dance, and this sexy little outfit she put on was for him. She slid her nightgown off her shoulders and placing his hands on her waist, he pulled her in. He loved the way she easily swung her legs on either side of his lap and just knew where to position herself against him. Her arms lightly looped around his neck, she began moving her hips in slow circular motions.

Vansh let out a harsh breath. Holding her by the ass, he helped her to increase the pressures she meted on his already hardened member. Their eyes locked with each other, and lips graced with soft, happy smiles, Vansh knew something very special was happening between them.

He told her. "Kaafi khush lag rahi ho."

Nodding, she cupped his face. "You have no idea." She brushed her lips over his. "Tumne mera maan rakha Vansh. You have no idea how much that means to me."

He stilled and looked at her. "How do you know?"

She too stopped moving against him. One hand around his neck, and the other place gently on his chest, she revealed, "Chachi aayi thi milne. Maafi maang ne."

That surprised Vansh but not in a bad way. He was glad that at least his aunt was ready to mend her ways. And given that she was ready to do so, Aryan would be quick to follow as well. Yet, there was a nagging feeling in his mind that Riddhima was hiding something from him.

"Aur tumne kya kiya?" He asked, running his fingers along her arms. "Maaf kar diya?"

She shook her head. "Itni asaani se toh mein maaf karne se rahi. But I understand why she did what she did."

"Oh? And why is that?" That was it. The motive is what had escaped Vansh. He can understand if it had been simply hatred for Riddhima but she did nothing to the family to warrant such a strong reaction from them. There had to be something else going on behind the scenes that he wasn't being privy to.

Riddhima simply smiled, and shook her head again. "Doesn't matter. What matters is that she apologized."

Hiding secrets. Again.