hellfire

Only Vansh knew how he managed to reign his temper in and not murder the fcking snake that had been living with them for all these years. His fingers had itched to wrap themselves around her long neck and squeeze until her very soul left her body. Burning her corpse would have been immensely pleasing but it wouldn't have been enough. The fire within him would have simply asked for more. It would have demanded to hear more of her agonizing screams, more of her pleas as she cried for mercy. Would have pushed him to hurt her more so that it could see her tears ruin her face.

Bash that face in. Turn it bloody, and swollen, and litter it with dark colored bruises. Immobilize her so that she couldn't even think of running away. If she still did, break those limbs with the very same hammer his wife had used.

His wife... Riddhima.

Vansh growled, and spun on his heel.

Starve her. Tie her up and keep her locked in a closed space. Blood. Lots of blood. Give her 1001 cuts so that she never stopped bleeding. It had to be slow though. Every second, every minute of her miserable life had to be spent in spilling her blood.

An eye for an eye. If it'll make the whole world blind then so be it. It's a deserving punishment for hurting his wife like that.

"Boss," Aangre walked from across the lobby.

Vansh stopped in his pacing, and turned his furious eyes at him. "Did you do as I asked?"

Aangre nodded. "Everything is ready to go. We're just waiting for your signal."

Vansh nodded. "Good."

Just a few more minutes and finally his fire could get its first taste of revenge.

But first...

"There's one more thing I need you to do." He told Aangre.

_______________________

Riddhima carefully placed her feet on the floor. After Vansh's outburst on her, she had tried to go after him but had only ended up falling to the floor. With much difficulty she had pulled herself back onto the bed and had finished the remainder of their breakfast. She had to re-energize herself if she ever hoped to catch up to him.

Saddened, she closed her eyes.

After what had transpired between her and Vansh last night, she had hoped that their love would overpower everything. No matter how bitter or ugly the truth may be, they will always choose to be with one another till the end of time.

Opening her eyes, she swiped at her wet cheeks.

She should have known better. For Vansh, the truth overpowered everything. Even their love.

A knock on the door made Riddhima raise her head and look in its direction. A hope had bloomed within her thinking it was Vansh. It just as quickly vanished when she saw Aangre step in.

"Bhabhi," Aangre greeted. "Pack your bags. You've been asked to leave right away."

A heavy lump formed in Riddhima's throat. Still, she nodded knowingly. She hung her head and allowed herself to shed a few tears.

_______________________

The time was finally here.

Vansh could practically feel the taste of blood on his lips. The metallic copper taste, the splatter against his face, the warm crimson liquid oozing out of her...

Yes... it was almost time.

"Where the hell is Siya?" Ishani stormed into the mansion. She halted when she saw only Vansh standing in the lobby. She scoffed. "I should have known." Crossing her arms, she asked, "Using Siya like that. That's low, even for you. What do you want this time? Pehle jo itna humiliate kiya usse mann nahi bhara kya?"