6. ꧁*Suspicious*꧂

.
.
•⊰✾⊱•••⊰✾⊱•
.
.

Marco was having the best day of his life.

In this past month and a half ever since he told ace he was interested in him not his father, he was getting more closer to ace. and in that same day something click within him. He was happy, he was glowing like a child who bought the whole damn candy store.

He was excited to visit ace in the park tomorrow afternoon once more, and this time he had a gift to give him but that will be in the next time they met.

a bead red pearl the same replica (style) of his old red ones but different materials.

Looking down at the red box in hand, he needs to find a jewerly shop to make it a necklace, he grin softly before walking down towards his fathers mansion.

But first.

"We need some cleaning... Yoi... " stopping at the alleyway as he grab his lazer like gun inside his suit. Marco wasn't so sure why suddenly the enemies started tracking all of their moves. 'Did they notice oyajis (pops) plan?' he shook his head as he prey of the knife from the enemies chest before picking up his own empty gun.

"Thats unlikey yoi..." he wip the blood off his chin and clean his hands off 'We'd make sure no one talk about it...' grabbing the box on a safe and clean place he put down before he dance with the enemies, with the devil right besides him, he smile ones more recalling aces face.

Excited once again seeing ace, he force himself not to grin too much thinking one might see him as a creep.

He was ecstatic! Theres nothing can make this day worst!.

Well...

Okay marco isn't so sure what to expect when he enter thier fathers mansion.

But seeing as thatch and izo crying their hearts out as they embrace each other isn't one of them.

"Whats wrong with you two yoi?"

His voice cut the two apart, tears and sweat overed the poor lovers. thatch embraces marco so suddenly that they fall down the floor, Izo came down and embrace marco the same at the opposite of him.

He curse silently at the pain, blinkibg rabidly seeing as the two where crying on both of his shoulder "Guys?" he ask. He was getting confuse to the brime. "You silly fried blue chicken!" izos words made marco stiffen, buffled and shock. his eyes wide in horror and realization as his breath caught to his throat.

'Did i heard that right?....'

"oi... Thatch... Izo... What—!"

"you should have commit senpoku or just died in a war you  pineapple!" cried thatch embracing marco tightly. "You don't have to fucking wait for hundrds of years to die!!" marco bite his lips.

They... They remember.

Both of them remove their hold on marco who was now crying with the both of them. Giving of a dry laugh thatch and izo smile painfully at him.

"We remember blue chicken pheonix"

Marco embrace them once more, crying in relief.

They remembered.

His not alone.

He doesn't know why or how they remember but thank god they did.

.
.
•⊰✾⊱•••⊰✾⊱•
.
.

Its been a two months ever since that day happen.

Ace can't stop recalling marcos words.

'I'm interested in you... Since the first time i met you red flame...'