~ 2 ~

TAEHYUNG POV.

Wth is happening here hyung?? - I asked Jin hyung who was happy to see that one boy.

Ohh sorry V, umm this is Namjoon. I met him on instagram and we are friends. He is from Rio de Janeiro. - Jin said and wth did he blushed right now in front of all?

And who the fuck is this?? - I asked while pointing at the boy who was smiling at Jimin.

Yahh V, this is Yoongi. I met him on instagram, he is from Rio de Janeiro too and he is my friend. - Jimin said and wth, he blushed too. Wth is happening??

Fine but who are you?? - I glared at the boy with whom I bumped.

First don't glare at me and second why should I say my name to idiot like you?? - The boy said.

Don't call me idiot you idiot. - I yelled.

Yahh V, stop yelling. - Jimin said to me.

JK you stop too. - Namjoon glared at JK.

Fine!! - V and JK both said in same time.

Okey so how that you are here?? - Jimin asked Yoongi.

We will live in Seoul from now on. - Yoongi said while happily smiling at Jimin and Jimin is smiling back at him.

I never saw that Jimin smiled before like that. Is it he in love with Yoongi?? How??? They just met each other in the person.

Ohh that is awesome. We should hangout then because we will live here too from now on. - Jimin said to Yoongi.

That will be amazing. - Yoongi said back.

Yahh let's go Jin and Jimin. I don't want to be here anymore. - I said.

Fine. See ya. - Jin and Jimin said then we left from there.

As we walked in the house my mom came in front of us.

Hey mom. - I greeted her.

Hey guys. Tae we are going on the dinner with our old friends tomorrow and you are going too. - My mom said.

What?? But why me?? - I asked.

You will see. Jimin and Jin your parents are coming tomorrow. - My mom said to us.

Tomorrow?? - Jimin asked.

Yes, they should to come next week but they managed to come tomorrow so in the morning they will come for you Jimin and your parents Jin will come for you at 13 PM. - My mom said then left in the kitchen.

Shit. - We all said in same time.

Let's go to sleep then. - I said and they nodded. We left in my room, did our night routines then lied down on the beds and tryed to sleep.

Jin and Jimin fall in sleep fast but I couldn't. I was thinking about that Jk guy and that stupid dinner. Why am I even thinking about that idiot??

TIME SKIP - TAEHYUNG POV. -

I just reached at some so beautiful house with my parents. This is probably the house of old friends of my parents.

I sighed and looked at my parents who was smiling happily. They knocked on the door and soon one girl opened the door for us.

Good evening Mrs. and Mr. Kim. Welcome. - The girl said.

Thank you. - My mom said.

Come inside. Mrs. and Mr. Jeon are waiting for you in the living room. - The girl said and we nodded. We came inside of the house and woah.