~ 11 ~

First of all, I'm sorry for late upload. I totally forgot to post it because I was watching kdrama. I'm so sorry one more time.

JUNGKOOK POV.

No, not this one. No, not this one too. I don't like the garden. No, this is far away from company. No, this is not enough big. I don't like the colour. No, no and no. - This is what I'm listening whole day and I can't say that I'm not tired but then....

This is one, I want this house. Gguk, isn't it beautiful. I love purple colour, it have big garden and it's not far away from company and our parents. - Tae said smiling widely at me.

It's perfect baby. - I said.

Are you okay? - Tae asked.

I'm just a little tired, don't worry baby. - I said and pecked his lips.

Let's go Gguk, we will solve this tomorrow. You are so tired, you can't even stand on your legs. - He said and I just nodded.

We greeted the person who was with us then left in the car.

I will drive. - Tae said and I gave him the keys of the car.

As we sat in the car my eyes slowly closed. I didn't even realized when I fall in sleep.

Gguk, wake up. We came. - I heard someone calling but I don't want to open my eyes.

Gguk!!

Good night Gguk. - I heard someone saying so I opened my eyes a little.

I already was in my room. How am I even came here and when??

TaeTae. - I called.

Yes Gguk, do you need something? - I heard him asking.

Can you stay with me tonight? - I asked.

Hmm okey. - Tae said then layed down on the bed, putting his head on my chest and his arms around my waist.

I pulled him a little closer then slowly fall in sleep inhaling his sweet scent, that sweet scent of strawberry mixing with vanilla.

Is it he even real?? Is it this only a dream??

TIME SKIP

I woke up because I felt something on my face. It's like someone is kissing me.

I slowly opened my eyes then looked at the person next to me who was smiling widely.

Good morning love. - Tae said and pecked my lips.

Good morning baby. - I smiled.

Did you slept well?? - Tae asked.

Is it that even a question?? Of course that I will sleep amazing when you are sleeping next to me. - I said then pulled him in my embrace, hugging him tightly.

What day is today?? - I asked.

It's Saturday. - Tae answered.

That is good, we don't need to go on the work and I can cuddle with you this 2 days all the time. - I said.

Love, you can take a rest but I need to go. You know that I need to solve everything about our house. I can't wait to move in. - Tae said.

Ohh I will go with you. - I said.

Don't need Gguk, I will be fine. Just take a rest. - Tae said and kissed my cheek.

No love, I'm going with you. After that I will rest together with you and that is end. - I said as I sat up on the bed.